Treasured Locks Reviews

Treasured Locks Ratings and User Reviews. Treasured Locks is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 18 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

Recent Reviews for Treasured Locks

• Dec 21, 2014
    Great ingredients! The reviews seem to be positive. Looking forward to receiving the product.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    One of the products that I purchased was Knot No More to use on my granddaughter who is extremely tender-headed. This product is excellent. It does exactly what it claims to do and I hope they never stop making it for those who choose to be natural.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I love the product, referred my mom and family who also love it.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Treasured Locks is the only place where I have been able to find the items I need at a reasonable price.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    I have been looking for this product for the longest i love cork screws and i finally found it i love this site. i am fronm the ole school i had these from the 80's i will be getting my natural hair done as soon as i receive my products thanks again!
  • Oct 30, 2014
    enjoy there products
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Awesome company great products and superior customer service!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Nov 8, 2014
    I like Form. 103 very much I can not use a razor on my face without bumping this the best product for me to shave with Thank You Treasured Lock
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Love these products
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Oct 25, 2014
    Excellent quality products, will shop again!!
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Oct 26, 2014
    This company goes above and beyond. I received the best customer support and the hair products exceeded my expectations. I love the knot no more detangler and the conditioner. The owner is a sweetheart and looks out for her customers I will purchase many more products from her and will spread the good news that I can finally detangle my transitioning hair!! Thank you!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I love the products that Treased Locks has - especially Formula 103. I just wish it was available in the stores.
    Nov 29, 2014
    Always ships on time and typically faster then they state. Just wish the cost of the shaving cream was a little less or the size of the tube was larger but love it.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 18, 2014
    I ordered the Shea Leave in Conditioner, it is awesome.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Wonderful, natural products that i am very much looking foward to trying.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I did not appreciate the shipping information aka. fee, not being disclosed prior to payment being confirmed and submitted. I was under the impression, just like any other time I purchase something on-line, that the final payment would be displayed so that I can confirm on that price and not be flabbergasted when one just shows up with a confirmation of payment, as did my recent purchase from your site. After this experience and yes you may have some positive reviews, but I must question how far back they are because we live in a society where people are tight on money and like to review the cost of something before diving into it with no means of getting out. That is another thing, who can I contact to cancel this order and retrieve my money?
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I really, really , really like their products. Shipping is convenient and always arrives on time. I also like the inkpen they include with every order.
    Oct 13, 2014
    I really like the products. They are excellent quality, and provide the styling and cleansing properties for my family's hair and skin.
  • Sep 27, 2014