Treasured Locks Reviews

Treasured Locks Ratings and User Reviews. Treasured Locks does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 01/19/2017.

Recent Reviews for Treasured Locks

• Jan 19, 2017
    Absolutely love hair products, I have enjoyed the ease and quickness the pages are loaded onto the site.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    System charged me for gift status, when I did not elect the provision, and would like to be refunded the gift charges not requested.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Great company with superior customer service and quality products.
    Jan 14, 2017
    My experience ordering from Treasured Locks was a prompt delivery of the products. The products ordered are high quality with results consistent with product claims.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Your credit card checkout process does not work at all.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Love the product. Definitely see results
  • Dec 25, 2016
    I purchased the hair growth vitamins and my hair has grown, not only did I noticed but friends did as well. I will continue shopping with treasured locks.
    Jan 7, 2017
    I purchased the treasured locks hair growth vitamins and I didn't really see a difference at first but as time went by I noticed my hair getting thicker. Also I noticed some length but not much yet but co workers are telling me my hair is growing. Im on my third bottle and will continue to take the vitamins because I feel I will get the results I really want which is healthy, thicker, and longer hair.
  • Dec 15, 2016
    I love youreading products!
    Dec 26, 2016
  • Nov 15, 2016
    I am always pleased with products I purchase from Treasured Locks.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    I love their products!!
  • Oct 24, 2016
    I love the products at Treasured locks, but the shipping is to high.
  • Oct 16, 2016
    your website sucks! It won't let me pay with my pay pal account and it was always getting stuck so I had to start all over to place my order. It took like 3 times before it worked.
    Oct 24, 2016
    Like their products
  • Oct 9, 2016
    I'm excited to try the product Knot No More, as my daughters' braids are very difficult to remove and it is usually painful for them to have their hair combed out after having extension braids removed.
    Oct 27, 2016
    My daughters are from South Africa and their hair is very kinky curly and thick but with fine strands. They are very tender-headed and it is awful for me and for them to comb their hair after taking down their extension braids. I've liked the product Comb Thru for dissolving the residue that forms where the extension hair is wrapped around their natural hair. And while there is no miracle solution for hard-to-comb hair, the Knot-no-more that I purchased from Treasured Locks adds a nice extra bit of slip to help detangle my girls' hair without causing them a lot of pain.
  • Oct 1, 2016
    I love your products! Not only are they affordable but highly affective. I will continue to order for life!
    Oct 24, 2016