Treasured Locks Reviews

Treasured Locks Ratings and User Reviews. Treasured Locks does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 11/19/2015.

Recent Reviews for Treasured Locks

• Nov 19, 2015
    Great experience. Seeing results.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    When are you going to get in the extra strength shaving cream and the bold?
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Considering the fact that we share a border, your shipping rate for Canada is exorbitant. I am also not impressed by the shipping rate increasing from 14.95 to 27.95 for purchases over 20$ when most of the products are retailed over 20$. These rates are ridiculous especially considering your competitors offer shipping at much lower costs. And, it would really be in your best interest to do the same. Canadian customers would be more enticed to purchase products if you made it accessible for them. There's an entire demographic of magical black girls that you are slighting with these crazy rates. I don't even pay that much for items to be shipped to me from overseas. However, curiosity has got the best of me and I'm splitting this with friends so hopefully I'll look like Rapunzel after this.
  • Nov 4, 2015
    appreciate helpful info
  • Oct 30, 2015
    looking forward to my products
  • Oct 10, 2015
    I found this site while looking for products to help me get my hair unmated. What I purchased did get the matt out and made my hair very soft. Then I used their natural relaxer and my hair was easier to manage. I totally love the biracial product and information. This is my new store for everything hair and beauty. The professionalism, the pen as a gift, and the sincerity they portray is what will always bring me back. I will be sending their items as Christmas gifts to my family members. LOVE TREASURED LOCKS!!!!
  • Oct 8, 2015
    lovely site so appropriate for women of color who have curly or thick hair
  • Sep 28, 2015
    Just tried ordering the product. Waiting to see how things go.
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Sep 27, 2015
    High quality products. User-friendly on-line ordering system. I highly recommend this company and their entire product line.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Love the products on Treasured Locks.