Treasured Locks Reviews

08/22/2014
Treasured Locks Ratings and User Reviews. Treasured Locks is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 13 reviews. Last rated on 08/05/2014.

Treasured Locks Rating

More About Treasured Locks

Recent Reviews for Treasured Locks

• Aug 5, 2014
    the product that i have used so far in the past absolutely work. i was shock to see how long my hair grew in such a short time when i was using the products (all the way down my back)! great products!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I tried your vitamins previously and have been meaning to order other items. Came across an item I have been looking for in stores and am quite pleased by reviews.
    Aug 1, 2014
    Treasured Locks have several products that I am interested in ordering in the future. I like the selection, prices and the handwritten thank you note on the order form is a nice touch.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Thank you. I gave been purchasing skincare products three. Years now never had s problem
  • Jul 3, 2014
    I love this web site for my beauty supplies :)
    Jul 14, 2014
  • Jul 3, 2014
    I love this company; I love the products!
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Love the product and great customer service which I have been using since 2013.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I am just starting to go natural and I heard that the hair products/ vitamins I bought from this site really work. I am really excited about my purchase!
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Easy and convenience
  • Jun 6, 2014
    I purchase a make up brand that has been discontinued and treasured locks is the only website where I can locate it.
    Jun 21, 2014
  • May 24, 2014
    I haven't shopped here in a while because I wanted to try other products that I could go into a store and buy. However, I'm back here because I haven't found any product that's equivalent to the Locks of Curls Pomade and Gel which I purchased today.
  • May 23, 2014
    Aug 1, 2014
    I love their products
  • May 17, 2014
    I love these products!
    Jun 3, 2014
    Thank you for all your wonderful products!!!!