Trekt Outdoors Reviews

07/24/2016
Trekt Outdoors Ratings and User Reviews. Trekt Outdoors is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 19 reviews. Last rated on 05/18/2016.

Trekt Outdoors Rating

More About Trekt Outdoors

89%

Recent Reviews for Trekt Outdoors

• May 18, 2016
    I did a google search and selected your site as the place to purchase from because on Google you advertised no tax and free shipping. When I went to check out, you charged 2.99 for shipping. I bought anyway because it's not that big of a deal but bait and switch is a nasty thing and I will never buy from you again.
    May 30, 2016
    They advertised free shipping and then added $2 as a shipping charge at checkout. They shipped via DHL which says it arrived last Wednesday and I didn't sign for it and neither customer service nor they have replied to my inquiry. Pathetic way to run a business. And to top it all off they are spamming me with e.ail newsletters that I haven't opted into and still sending after I have unsubscribed.
  • May 18, 2016
    Immediately found the right brand, color, type, size and price for Father's Day socks :)
  • May 17, 2016
    May 28, 2016
    I tend to only buy these socks only on sale and was pleased find this sale again for summer wear socks. They are long lasting and comfortable.
  • May 16, 2016
    Great price and free shipping
    Jun 1, 2016
  • May 16, 2016
    Purchased Darn Tough socks. No better sock on the planet.
  • May 12, 2016
    Great Prices! So glad I found this site!
  • May 11, 2016
    May 22, 2016
    Wonderful experience in every respect except for the dreadfully slow shipping time.
  • May 2, 2016
    I'm looking forward to getting my hammock!
  • Apr 30, 2016
    I have placed at least 3 orders. I am notified that I am earning points of some sort, but I never see anything at checkout that would indicate how to use them.
  • Apr 30, 2016
    I enjoyed the quick and easy purchasing, and such a great deal on an eno which I had been looking for for a while.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    May 18, 2016
    Haven't had time to try it yet but tried a friend 's before and confident it will work.
  • Apr 27, 2016
    Shopping experience was a little confusing. filtering by category and brand did not yield the items that I was looking for, but searching directly did. After selecting an item, it's nice to be directed back into the shopping experience. I don't like having to use the browser back button from the shopping cart in order to get back to where I was and add another color or similar item. Finally, I was almost unable to make my purchase because the credit card entry fields did not appear right away. I was clicking around the page, about to try refreshing when the fields rendered.
  • Apr 26, 2016
    I love the site
  • Apr 19, 2016
    I have questions about your website. I ordered a Denali Jacket - Fortuna Blue. The picture shows 2 shades of blue so I hope I am receiving Fortuna blue which is like a Teal Blue.
    Apr 30, 2016
    this is a gift for my Granddaughter . She will like it. She likes North Face.
  • Apr 14, 2016
    my cart kept disappearing, even when I had not left the site. Most companies keep your cart for weeks. very annoying to keep refilling my cart. my coupon did not work and I signed up for emails only to get a coupon. but great price and seems like it should get to me soon (and before my trip!)
    Apr 27, 2016
    I thought shipping would be faster based on the map on their website. It was a reasonable delivery time but I expected faster. The coupon I had did not work.
  • Apr 12, 2016
    Apr 30, 2016
    purchased online - no customer support required or needed since the web site is easy to use..