Trekt Outdoors Reviews

07/31/2015
Trekt Outdoors Ratings and User Reviews. Trekt Outdoors is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 19 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2015.

Trekt Outdoors Rating

More About Trekt Outdoors

Recent Reviews for Trekt Outdoors

• Jul 30, 2015
    Pike to Peak is a good find for me. You have a good selection of products and they are relatively easy to search for. I have never shop with this online merchant before. Looking forward to receiving my first order before making any definite claims about merchant.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Great site with fair prices!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Very easy transaction with a link from amazon prime.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    good products and easy checkout
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Thanks ,I hope the Northface jacket holds up to its genuine great standards. We'll see Lenore
  • Jul 21, 2015
    was quick and easy to order a birthday gift for my 27 year old son
  • Jul 20, 2015
    i hope i get my new jacket soon, cant wait!!!!
  • Jul 15, 2015
    My email with questions about a product were answered in a timely manner.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Very good pricing and shipping. Good experience.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Darn tough sucks are outstanding
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Good positive shopping experience
  • Jul 7, 2015
    As long as the product is the same high quality that I would get at a store such as REI, I see no reason why I would not continue purchasing these type of products from Pike To Peak in the future.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    only comment is to add a next arrow at the bottom of the viewing pages. it was annoying when looking through the clothing options to then scroll back to the top to proceed to next page!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Jul 14, 2015
    Very Happy when dealing with Pike to Peak.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Great improvements over the old site!
    Jul 20, 2015
  • Jul 2, 2015
    This is my first time using PiketoPeak.com so I had a little difficulty but the end result was good. I like how this company price their products and provide free shipping so I will definitely be back to shop. Sometimes I just want to order something small that is not carried in the local stores so it is nice to not have to pay for shipping. I like how there is no minimum purchase required for free shipping. I love outdoor products and we enjoy camping which makes this company one of our favorites.
    Jul 22, 2015
    The box that the products came in was in terrible condition. The box was ripped and crushed. I noticed a tiny scrach (barely noticeable) on the large water bottle but no dents luckily. I am overall very satisfied that my package came in early and I am looking forward to use our water bottles.
  • Jul 2, 2015