Trianglecables.com Reviews

12/19/2014
Trianglecables.com Ratings and User Reviews. Trianglecables.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 30 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

Trianglecables.com Rating

More About Trianglecables.com

Recent Reviews for Trianglecables.com

• Dec 18, 2014
    So far this has bee a very good experience. Waiting now for the product to arrive.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    TriangleCables.com is the first place I go for high quality audio/video cable adapters. I may use them for buying Cat 6a cable too in the future. My only complaint: I wish they were a little more clear about how long each of their shipping options normally takes (doesn't have to be super accurate). The values should, ideally, show up during the checkout process.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    remembered triangle from earlier puchase
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I have always been satisfied with items taht i purchased frpm Tiangle
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I knew what I needed, but everywhere I was shown something else and told it would work! I don't care if it would work, it wasn't what I wanted!..
    Dec 18, 2014
    Was glad I found you..
  • Dec 7, 2014
    GOOD STUFF !!!
  • Dec 5, 2014
    too soon to tell
    Dec 14, 2014
    quick delivery good price good shipping deal
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    I ordered a Toslink-15, but recieved a 20' toslink instead. I could actually end up needing the extra 5' but expected a different cable to be delivered. The picture didn't match what I received.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    If I get my product and don't get ripped off, I will be very satisfied, but until the delivery comes, I cannot commit to an endorsement. How ever, they appeared to have what I could not find anywhere else, and it was easy to find on their site.
    Dec 8, 2014
  • Nov 25, 2014
    great easy transaction.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    Very pleased to have found this company. Items I wanted were easily found, price was acceptable, shipping time very quick.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    shipping to high for what i bought
    Nov 24, 2014
    good
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Great company. Easy checkout. What's not to love?
  • Nov 12, 2014
    the web ordering was painless, awaiting actual product to arrive (hopefully in a timely period)
  • Nov 5, 2014
    It was easy to locate my product and the check out process was simple.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Easy ordering and payment was smooth and quick. Product description was straight forward and DID NOT leave me second guessing
  • Nov 2, 2014
    First experience with this company but it has (so far) been good. Hope together my order soon!!
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Nov 7, 2014
    I ordered DC coax power plugs. I received the plugs, but the design I was sent does not match the design of the plugs shown on the website. I will contact Triangle to find out if they can provide a replacement.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    thankyou your site is very helpful for everything i was looking for i look forward to perchasing more supplies from you guys in the future
    Oct 28, 2014
  • Oct 13, 2014
    very straight forward site, eazy to find what you are looking for.
    Oct 24, 2014