Tropical Traditions Reviews

05/04/2015
Tropical Traditions Ratings and User Reviews. Tropical Traditions is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1754 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2015.

Tropical Traditions Rating

More About Tropical Traditions

Recent Reviews for Tropical Traditions

• Apr 14, 2015
    Love buying my oils from Tropical Traditions...quality and price are superb!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Tropical Traditions is an excellent resource. I am impressed that they have voluntarily dropped some of their own sources because they were not safe, non-GMO providers. Thank you, TROPT. When I placed my order, I scouted around the website a bit then returned to complete my order. The site continued, but I had to re-enter my order info. I was uncertain that I might be doubling my order as I never saw the Shopping Cart again. If that happened, I will be ordering from Tropical Traditions again, but it may be 24 months before I return. Glad the product I ordered stores well!
    Apr 30, 2015
    I have ordered from T.T. several times, and always have good service, good products. I deeply respect their commitment to quality natural products in favor of the consumers. One comment: I would like the gal. size Coconut Oil to have lids that can be reused, like on the 5-gal containers.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    I got the Gold label coconut oil this time. Last time I got the Green label. I tasted no difference in the Gold from the Green. I expected the Gold to taste more like coconut.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Tropical Traditions is old school when it comes to doing things the right way. They are 100% trustworthy with their business practices and ensure that the products they sell are wholesome, safe, nutritious, and a cut above the rest. They are one of my favorite suppliers for whole, nutrient-dense foods that I can trust.
    May 3, 2015
    Top-notch company that has unmatched quality, especially in their coconut products.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I love Tropical Traditions! I love their coconut oil products!!!! Everything I have gotten from them has been excellent!
    May 3, 2015
    I love Tropical Traditions! Every product I have ordered has been terrific. Having a website where I can purchase healthy foods--coconut oil, coconut flakes/chips, coconut cream concentrate, toothpaste, lip moisturizer, honey, grassfed meat, etc.--that I can trust is wonderful! Also, they offer wonderful recipes and books to help one live and eat "good" foods.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I love the quality of the products I buy from Trooical Traditions. I also love the recipes using their products that they share on social media and make available on their website.
    May 3, 2015
    Love Love Love Tropical Traditions and their products. I DO NOT like how long their shipping takes. Way too long.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    By reading about your products it appear to me, you have a good quality, this is my 1st time buying so I hope I am going to like so I can often come back to buy more.
    May 3, 2015
    The palm oil arrived way too early than expected! We are so happy with the quality and we will buy more when we will need it again!
    May 1, 2015
    I ordered the coconut cream thinking it would be "creamier" than the oil! Big mistake. It smells awful and it doesn't liquefy like the oil. Such a waste of money.

From Tropical Traditions

Thank you for your reply! Please contact us here: http://tropicaltraditions.com/contact.htm.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    A friend highly recommended your coconut oil. I trust her so started ordering it and have been satisfied. Today I ordered three items that were on sale, what surprised me is that there are two shipping sources so I had to pay two shipping charges.
    Thanks!
  • Apr 9, 2015
    first learned of product from pharmacist.On line research/info.from your company was thorough & encouraging.Hope it is as good or better upon arrival.
    May 4, 2015
    very pleased with the performance of product.nothing burned when deep frying,appearance was excellent & flavor was outstanding.everyone who shared with me thought the same.looked like cooking with shortening back in the day but so much more healthy.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I'm excited and eagerly await my first order!
    May 3, 2015
    Love the skin facial cream and the Coconut Cream Concentrate!
    May 2, 2015
    I bought coconut oil gold,so tasty, I would like to reorder. Thank you tropical tradition to have such quality product, keep a good work.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 30, 2015
    More products that are tested for glyphosate from tropical traditions!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    VERY FAST SERVICE
  • Apr 4, 2015
    I purchased from Tropical Traditions on the recommendation of Katie, Wellness Mama, whose blog I follow.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I have been using Tropical Traditions coconut oil in my massage business for at least 10 years. I love the product and so do my clients. I have only one since I started using coconut oil who has an allergic reaction.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    really appreciate the quality products they offer
    May 2, 2015
    love your products
  • Apr 1, 2015
    I order the virgin coconut oil often. When the gallon runs out I order another one. I have never been disappointed with items ordered from Tropical Traditions. I have ordered quite a few food items in the past. I have also ordered gifts for others.
    Apr 30, 2015
    I have been ordering from Tropical Traditions for a few years now and have been happy with all the products I have received. I plan to keep ordering from this company and try to spread the name around to every one I know.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving my product