Tropical Traditions Reviews

02/09/2016
Tropical Traditions Ratings and User Reviews. Tropical Traditions is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2313 reviews. Last rated on 02/09/2016.

Tropical Traditions Rating

More About Tropical Traditions

Recent Reviews for Tropical Traditions

• Feb 9, 2016
    Wonderful coconut products! If possible to consolidate warehouses to reduce shipping costs in the future that would be even better!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I've ordered your coconut oil, cream for my face & your deodorant. I like your products very much.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Thanks! Nice job! Keep up the good work!
    Love your products!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I use Tropical Traditions Coconut Creme Concentrate instead of butter , I have been using this product for at least 10 years , I'm pleased I can order it on line as my Health Food store has gone out of. Business . I can always count on TropicalTraditions to take care of shipping my order in a timely manner , products are packed well also
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Would love to see your product back on amazon
    Recommended by a friend
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I am very interested to continue to use coconut oil from Tropical Traditions. I am 921 years of age and want to prevent getting Alzheimer. I had a sister 2 years younger who died a couple of years ago who had Alzheimer for 11 years. When she had it in her 5th year she no longer knew me. Fortunately she had a son who took care of her all those years. I remember about 40 years ago, coconut oil was being used by many persons. Then an improper headline across the USA said it raises your cholesterol. People quit using the oil. What was left out of that headline was that it should have said it increased your GOOD cholesterol. Fortunately people are realizing the good qualities of the oil, and your company is keeping the health directions of making your product correctly. God Bless you.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    neighbor gave me some lotion to try and it is very nice. so I checked out the site to try other products.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    This is my first purchase and trial. I plan on incorporating this into my diet and my dogs' diet.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I am excited to use this product and to see how it measures up to others I have used. I will definitely be back if all expectations are met!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I have to try the product before giving my opinion. However it seemsike a good product
  • Feb 9, 2016
    No comments - seems to go well. Would like cheaper shipping costs.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Tropical Traditions is such a blessing. Absolutely rave over the quality of the coconut oil. I wouldn't consider using another. Also, we are addicted to the honey. 15 pounds goes too fast, even with a big family :)
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Thank you for your commitment to non-gmo products and for your high standards in producing your products. I feel good supporting your company and recommend you to all of my friends.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Love Tropical Traditions! Never had anything but satisfaction with their products!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I love TT especially when they have what I want in stock and not on BO!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Tropical Traditions' service is fast and efficient...
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I love your products. What is most important to me is the quality of the product. I have been shopping with you for many years and over those years you have created trust through consistently selling me best quality products.
    Feb 9, 2016
    Product quality is exceptional. I have been purchasing their products for more than 10 years and product quality has always been the best. This has created a trust that I have for their products that I cannot compare to any other place that I buy from online. My only disappointment has been stock not being available or back ordered. Customer service is really impressive. Customer service has notified me when back order products are available again and I really appreciate the follow up.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    The essential oils were hard to shop, since your images and process take up quite a bit of space on each page. When paging through, the same images come up each time. Otherwise, the site was easy to maneuver.
    Feb 9, 2016
    I have used Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil for years, and I believe it has been an integral part of the improvement of my overall health. I won't use any other brand.