Tropical Traditions Reviews

07/27/2014
Tropical Traditions Ratings and User Reviews. Tropical Traditions is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2498 reviews. Last rated on 07/15/2014.

Tropical Traditions Rating

More About Tropical Traditions

Recent Reviews for Tropical Traditions

• Jul 15, 2014
    Very impressed by the Website's information about the products.
    Jul 26, 2014
    The Gold coconut oil is truly unique and delicious.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I was so disappointed, after reading about coconut peanut butter and coconut chips, to discover that neither product is available! It would be courteous if you would make that fact known sooner. I hope you're making efforts to get these products soon!
    Jul 27, 2014
    I very pleased with the products I ordered. But I was disappointed to find that the coconut chips and the coconut peanut butter were unavailable.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I love your company! I wish I could afford to buy more. ;)
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Love the safe and healthy products.
    Jul 27, 2014
    Safe, high quality products with good sales.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I had to order and cancel order three times, because the free shipping code would not enter to give me free shipping. Also, changing the quantity from one to two was difficult. I'm on an iPad. This order was very frustrating!
    Great Company, Terrific Product, Outstanding Staff
    Jul 27, 2014
    I'm glad to receive such a wonderful product at a great price! The free shipping is certainly worth waiting for.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Great company. Pleasure doing business with.
    Jul 26, 2014
    Would like to see quicker delivery than 7 days.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Love the products especially the coconut oil, always high quality and get my order in a timely manner.
    Always a quality product
    Jul 27, 2014
    i have been a customer for years and am very pleased with the products I order and the timely fashion in which I receive my purchase.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    I love Tropical traditions product, especially the expeller pressed coconut oil.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I have bought their oil since it first came on the market because I had tried all the store versions of virgin coconut oil - and they tasted terrible and I did not like their processing procedures. I appreciated their web info and the superiority of their product taste, health benefits and purity and sound processing techniques to maintain its organic nature. Their personal customer service person was examplerly in her cordialty and helpfulness. She made me feel that I and my needs were important to her causing her to do her best to meet them. I also appreciate their sales and their notifying them of them.
    Jul 27, 2014
    The only problem experienced was that FEDEX said the package of the 5 gallons of oil got "damaged beyond repair" so Tropical Traditions speedily sent another one.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I expected to get FREE shipping.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    None at this time. 1st time purchase
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Excellent coconut oil and service. I will continue to order from Tropical Traditions.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I'm glad I was turned onto the benefits of Coconut Oil by a friend and have enjoyed trying the new products offered by Tropical Traditions.
    Jul 27, 2014
    Tropical Traditions? Are you kidding me? They ARE AWESOME!!!!! This company, first of all: has the BEST products you can find anywhere. Secondly, they have great prices for such quality products. Third, their customer service dept. rocks! I love this company, I love their products, I cannot get enough of their products! They ship on time, packaging very securely and you couldn't ask for a better online shopping experience!
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I not only LOVE the high quality of their products, but the high standard of ethics you can see throughout their site. From the free healthy recipes to the free health and spiritual info its obvious they truly care about their customers.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    I have ordered from Tropical Traditions 10 years agoAnd would highly recommend their product!
  • Jun 12, 2014
    The soap that I have ordered I have used before and I love it!