Tropical Traditions Reviews

07/23/2014
Tropical Traditions Ratings and User Reviews. Tropical Traditions is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2504 reviews. Last rated on 07/15/2014.

Tropical Traditions Rating

More About Tropical Traditions

Recent Reviews for Tropical Traditions

Jul 22, 2014
    Love this product and use it regularly!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I am so excited to find a trusted source for the organic ingredients I need in my newly-revived REAL food lifestyle. And, oh, how I appreciate the free shipping coupon!
    Jul 23, 2014
    Disappointed that there were NO coconut flake/chips at all available for purchase.
    Jul 23, 2014
    I am just beginning but one day I want to be a supplier.
    Jul 22, 2014
    Very happy with the products. A bit on the expensive side, but since my purchases are limited to coconut oil it's ok. Orders are always well packaged.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I absolutely love the coconut oil and lip balm. This time I ordered cotton balls and coconut cream! Can't wait for it to get here. This is a great company with great products! I am always recommending them to friends and family.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Tropical Traditions is a wonderful company to do business with and they have good prices on their product. Especially with the free shipping. I have been buying from them for a few years now and will continue too.
    Jul 23, 2014
    I love their product and I have bought from them several years and they have never let me down. "Thanks so much Tropical Tradition."
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I have had no problem with this company and its helped with getting stuff i needed for my girls allergies
    products are great!
    great company,great products
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I love the organic property and purity of their products. However, the checkout system is not the most user friendly. There have been times when I could not get through the checkout process and DID not order. There is NO toll free # and some emails to their site have gone unanswered.
    Jul 22, 2014
    I did not get a response from my previous email. A toll free number is not available. When you have specials like,'FREE SHIPPING TODAY ONLY' if I email, the turn around time for a reply nulls the special. It is possible to have a same day phone contact number available??
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Would not purchase from any other company. Best coconut oil ever.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I love this site. I love organic coconut oil.
    Jul 23, 2014
    Thank you for making healthy sustainable products. I love your organic coconut oil.
    Jul 23, 2014
    The lid on the gold label coconut oil was partly off and some leaked into the bag and even the inside of the box. I don't plan to return the oil, but I had meant to contact customer service just to let them about it.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I am excited to have found this site and look forward to future purchases!!
    Jul 23, 2014
    This is by far one of the best quality products I have purchased. The price was excellent, and delivery was fast!!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    First purchase, excited to try these products and potentially incorporating them into our offerings.
    Jul 23, 2014
    Looking forward to trying some healthy bread and the deodorant actually works!
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I have always found Tropical Traditions to be a company with whom I am glad to do business. They are honest and have very high standards of manufacturing and business acumen with their suppliers. I appreciate TT's monthly sales that help he afford their wonderful products.
    Jul 22, 2014
    The order arrived on time but I found it to be poorly packed. It was in a large box with no additional packing around it. The box was almost split open. The pail inside was in a large, plastic zipper bag. It would have traveled much better in a smaller box or if they had added some packing around the pail to prevent its sliding around in the box. Fortunately, the pail was still sealed. I love their gold label coconut oil! It is superior to most others.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I like how Tropical Traditions gave detailed descriptions of their product
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Tropical Traditions has a variety of options to purchase. I appreciate the information they provide about their products, as well as the helpful hints for use.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I have been using Tropical Traditions products for over 2 years now I love the Coconut Creme and use it in my coffee or make a drink with turmeric, I have been using the roll on deodorant now for 6 months and just order another buy one get one to give to my friend and now I am going to try the moisture lotion! I am going coconuts!!
    Jul 23, 2014
    I really like the deodorant, and the moisture cream is awesome
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    I requested and noted delivery instructions the instructions were not followed as requested