Tropical Traditions Reviews

07/30/2015
Tropical Traditions Ratings and User Reviews. Tropical Traditions is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2405 reviews.

Tropical Traditions Rating

More About Tropical Traditions

Recent Reviews for Tropical Traditions

• Jul 13, 2015
    I have been very happy since I discovered Tropical Traditions-----I won't use any other coconut oil!!!! I love all of the products that I have used so far---the quality is #1!!!!
    Jul 21, 2015
    I love Tropical Traditions!!!!
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Love the glycophospate testing of products.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    I still find it hard to navigate your online ordering system
    Jul 21, 2015
    I always shop sales and look for free shipping because I spent a lot of money on high-quality food
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Let's see if products do what is advertised. If do than will most likely purchase regularly.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    I've heard many good things about Tropical Traditions so I decided its time to try their products especially since they have a free shipping special right now, so I thought this was the perfect time. Can't wait to try their products!
    Jul 21, 2015
    Great products though the customer service takes awhile to get back to you
  • Jul 11, 2015
    I love all of the items I have purchased from Tropical Traditions. The best of quality from everything I buy. With a child with food allergies, I am very particular about which businesses I buy from. The high standards of the products at Tropical Traditions means that I don't have to worry about whether my items will be safe for our family.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    I haven't ordered since my first, since I just ran out of product. It was a VERY confusing project, as I often didn't understand what you wanted me to do ro follow your instructions. Please simplify the procedure. If I just want to order, please don't have so many diverse procedures. I stuck with the process because I REALLY wanted some coconut oil. I had wanted to order two bottles, but you didn't give me a chance.

From Tropical Traditions

I apologize for the confusion in placing your order. If you have any trouble please contact us here: http://tropicaltraditions.com/contact.htm.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    I love the products and the company!
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Very happy with your services.
    Jul 21, 2015
    I'am very happy with the product that we purchase from tropical Tradition and will continuo to to purchasin from you.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    What a great product!!
    Jul 21, 2015
    All customer service personnel were very helpful, kind and courteous .
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 21, 2015
    Great product. I love the book too!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I have been buying my coconut oil from you for many years. You have the best quality coconut oil.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    First time trying anything like this (essentian oils) and I am very excited
    Jul 21, 2015
    Iv never tried essential oil before and I LOVE them!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    The product quality is excellent. I look forward to your seasonal specials and sales.
    Jul 21, 2015
    I was skeptical about purchasing the essential oils but I am very pleased with the product.
    Can't wait to use this for many things. 1st time buyer
    Love the product.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Very good coconut oils. I have been using this oil for many years.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I absolutely love this site because of the organic products and the quality of the products. We have been using Tradition products for 2 years.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I am a fairly new customer to Tropical Traditions. I am loving the moisturizer and body lotion. With this purchase I am trying the hair oil.