Tropical Traditions Reviews

08/27/2016
Tropical Traditions Ratings and User Reviews. Tropical Traditions is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1768 reviews.

Tropical Traditions Rating

More About Tropical Traditions

Recent Reviews for Tropical Traditions

• Aug 25, 2016
    Interesting that I can't read either your Privacy Notice or your User Agreement. I'm going to trust that you actually will honor my privacy and that you won't assume I'll mis-use your coconut oil and click Submit anyway. But please address this issue. Thank you.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Looking forward to trying a quality product.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    love love love the gold label virgin coconut oil.....for everything !!!
    I love the products
  • Aug 25, 2016
    It's the only toothpaste we use. I do wish shipping was cheaper.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Great site and the food is the healthiest.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Very high quality products.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Excellent products and service.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I love these products and will continue to order from Tropical Traditions as I trust their product.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I believe your store is one of the best if not the best online site when it comes to organic merchandise. I have read most of your product information and it is very informative.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    hard to tell about products. is coconut oil solid at room temp? is coconut milk solid at room temp
    Always have satisfactory orders
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Great company, great products! I'm a repeat customer.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Have loved all I have purchased from Tropical Traditions. Great and ethical company!
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Hi there , since this is going to be my first purchase experience with tropical traditions I hope I will enjoy your products and continue only buying from you guys, I can't wait to start using your products. Regards
  • Aug 14, 2016
    This is the top rated coconut oil. It's the only brand I will use. I use it for many things. It has a great taste. I put a tablespoon in my morning coffee everyday. ❤️
  • Aug 11, 2016
    I think Tropical Traditions is one of the best companies to on line order from. I have referred them to many friends and associates over several years....I'm glad to be back and will continue to order from this out standing company. Thank You for making organic ordering easy. "Change Your Food....Change Your Life" the nurturechef ~ Joycie
  • Aug 9, 2016
    By far the best coconut oil money can buy.
    Aug 25, 2016
    The coconut oil is great, but the shipping company will need to make improvements. The oil is not cheap. When I arrived home, I found my package laying on the side, so some oil leaked out. That's not good.
  • Aug 8, 2016