Tropical Traditions Reviews

01/29/2015
Tropical Traditions Ratings and User Reviews. Tropical Traditions is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2144 reviews.

Tropical Traditions Rating

More About Tropical Traditions

Recent Reviews for Tropical Traditions

• Jan 19, 2015
    Thank you, and God bless you and your families! :-)
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Love Tropical Traditions! I love the meat I'm able to order, as well as the coconut oil. I especially love that it's a Christian based company.
    Jan 23, 2015
    Wonderful products, and great customer service!
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Amazing site! I love every product I've purchased so far!
    Jan 23, 2015
    LOVE this website!! You guys are awesome!!!
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I love Tropical Traditions and am so in love with their coconut chips! Their website is easy to use and I love how they constantly have deals. Easy to order, fast delivery, and their products taste great.
    Jan 23, 2015
    Great products and always fast delivery! I would recommend the coconut cream concentrate to anyone - amazing!
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I love the products & the high quality and integrity displayed in the company.
    Jan 23, 2015
    Everything is super with your products and company! I do like to get in on free shipping, but of course that is not always available. Thank you!
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I love this coconut oil..it's without a doubt the best out there. I've researched the product and found it to be the best on the market. So many people are naive and purchase the cheapest...to me a total waste of money. You must put the finest foods in your stomach and also on your skin..this is why I only buy Tropical Traditions
    Jan 23, 2015
    It's definitely the best company for my needs along with my daughter. We take turns on our purchases and then we share.. We cook, take in different methods to make sure we get our daily requirements. We slather it on our skin. We can't praise it enough. Greatest thing since sliced bread....
    Jan 22, 2015
    Love! Love! Love, Tropical Traditions !
    Jan 24, 2015
    The site does not recognize me as a returning customer even though my customer login exists. I am in the process of asking for help in order to meet the deadline for the coconut oil sale and free shipping. I have every expectation that the staff of Tropical Traditions will straighten this out.
    Jan 24, 2015
    Being over 55 I have an issue with the gallon container used for the coconut oil. It is extremely difficult to open and in fact caused two of my fingers to become bruised trying to open it. I would be more inclined the purchase this product again from Tropical Traditions if they changed containers to one that is more easily opened.
    like the products
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Highly recommended from many people and love that some items, if not all, come from Minnesota. My husband and I are originally from Rochester and the twin cities!!!
    Jan 24, 2015
    I am very happy with the meat and seafood I was received. It was fresh!! Also, I am from Minnesota and Wisconsin and am happy to order from a company that has organic and quality foods from an area I grew up in.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Love your products, however I couldn't find arrowroot, a product I need for baking.
    Jan 23, 2015
    So glad I found Tropical Traditions!! The products are amazing!! Love everything I've bought from them! The moisturizing cream is awesome! I will continue to buy from Tropical Traditions in the future,as their products exceeded my expectations! Great quality!!!
    Jan 23, 2015
    I love this product and highly recommend! My skin, especially my butt, is now silky smooth and soft!
    Jan 23, 2015
    I was disappointed that the coconut oil did not have the pleasing taste of coconut like some other brands I have tried. It came so highly recommendeso, but not from me. I will use it till its all gone, but will not purchase it again.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    I have ordered your coconut oil before but just started using a lot since I read Bruce Fife's books on health cures. I have been amazed at the way it is taking the pain from arthritis from my body. I was already happy with your products before I read your article on "Peace with God", so it was very heartwarming to discover your integrity and character.
    Love the products
    Great products and service
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Customer service is excellent and easy to access via their email contact form
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Love your coconut oil. I only use it for my hair but will use some in recipes soon though.
    Jan 24, 2015
    Great products at great prices
  • Jan 7, 2015
    The website is too confusing. Love the prices and product quality
  • Nov 17, 2014