Tropical Traditions Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Tropical Traditions Reviews

02/23/2017
Tropical Traditions Ratings and User Reviews. Tropical Traditions is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 882 reviews.

Tropical Traditions Rating

More About Tropical Traditions

Recent Reviews for Tropical Traditions

• Feb 22, 2017
    Newer customer to the site. Time will tell.. I don't like the high shipping charges though.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    I love everything I have ordered from TT.....have been a happy customer for years.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I heard about your method ofa king coconut oil from Dr Axe on his website. Your site does not adequately describe all the items. I also thought free shipping stopped at midnight so had to pay an extra about 10 dollars If product pans out I'll still come back to you because of product. Site needs to be improved
  • Feb 21, 2017
    i was a bit disappointed because i wanted to order the 5 gallon palm oil on this order so i could get the free delivery however they were out of stock.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I am very confident of this company who has served us well over the 15 or so years we have been ordering from them. Also, they share their faith and the gospel of Jesus Christ.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I used your All Purpose Cleaner on my greasy stove top and back splash; sprayed it on and spread it around with my fingers and waited a few minutes. All the grease easily wiped off with no rubbing, NO TOXIC fumes or bad odor.I was delighted and will continue to use this product and I tell my friends! I now ordered it in the gallon!Thank you for a GREAT PRODUCT! 😄But I would like to see more detailed information describing these cleaning products and botanical sprays.
    great place
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I like the ease of ordering, will search this site for more good deals.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    i love their extra virgin gold label coconut oil. very high quality
  • Feb 21, 2017
    The only problem I had was getting a question answered, it took days. But when it was answered, the answer was very helpful and Curt was very accommodating.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I have used from another merchant and I enjoy their products. Looking forward to come back as a long term customer.
  • Feb 03, 2017
    love their products
    Feb 21, 2017
    love their products
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I love Tropical Traditions products. They are everything they say they are and use pure ingredients.
    Very satisfied!
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I have found the products from Tropical Traditions to be of good quality..
  • Feb 21, 2017
    Heard a lot of good stuff about Tropical Traditions and I have been wanting to buy something for almost 4 months, but couldn't because of the shipping fee. Finally, bought something because the shipping was free. I understand shipping costs money, but it's good to have the free shipping promotion once every two months so people can try the products. Thank you!!!
  • Feb 21, 2017
    My only comment is that it was difficult to find the price for the item, since I was brought to the item via a link from another website.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I am very excited to try the products I ordered. Danielle Walker from Against All Grain recommended your products and I am so grateful she did!
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I appreciate the emails about online health information. The Vaccines Revealed was fantastic.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I appreciate your "free shipping" specials!