Tropical Traditions Reviews

05/25/2015
Tropical Traditions Ratings and User Reviews. Tropical Traditions is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1848 reviews.

Tropical Traditions Rating

More About Tropical Traditions

Recent Reviews for Tropical Traditions

• May 18, 2015
    This is a great company. Also, very friendly and works well with customers.
  • May 18, 2015
    Love this company, their products, and their offers.
  • May 18, 2015
    I enjoy shopping at your site because I learn so much. The products are always better than expected and you are NEVER mislead. As a consumer that is the reason I continue to order from Tropical Traditions.
  • May 18, 2015
    Love tropical traditions products!
  • May 18, 2015
    Enjoy browsing this site and would like to order more! Have tried many excellent products.
  • May 18, 2015
    Tropical Traditions has a wide range of items that I fell in love with from the get go. I look forward to trying out many of the lovely items for sale.
  • May 18, 2015
    Tropical Traditions has the very best coconut Ive ever used and I tell my friends and people I meet how fantastic the coconut is from Tropical Traditions. Ive shopped here for years and I will continue. The coconut flour is supreme and Im grain freee and I bake and cook with it all the time. The gold label coconut oil is the best coconut oil on the market and i use it for everything.
  • May 18, 2015
    I love the products on this site.
  • May 18, 2015
    I love the essential oils selection and the information about them. Not sure yet what the buyers club is about. Some item have a very large shipping fee, which makes it too expensive unless you buy a large amount.
  • May 18, 2015
    I have recommended Tropical Traditions for over 2 years. I have never been disappointed with any product from them. I have enjoyed eggs, chicken, beef, teeth cleaner, laundry detergent, coconut oil, honey, dog food and palm oil. I love the specials, the devotions, and the recipe coaching from the Mrs.
  • May 18, 2015
    great quality from a great country!
  • May 18, 2015
    I enjoy the good quality products!
  • May 18, 2015
    They have great products!
  • May 18, 2015
    I appreciate the focus Tropical Traditions has on "real" (not checmical or fake) healthy foods, that is the main reason why I am a customer.
  • May 18, 2015
    Love the products and the integrity of the company
  • May 18, 2015
    I wish the website would tell you up front if the item is on backorder. The quart size of expeller pressed Coconut Oil (certified organic) did say that tonight. The same was true for the 1 gallon bucket and the 5 gallon bucket and they did not say they were on backorder.
  • May 18, 2015
    Love the products and the quality is outstanding !
  • May 18, 2015
    I always have a good shopping experience with Tropical Traditions. The site is easy to use and the products I buy I return to buy them again.
  • May 18, 2015
    Love your products, can not purchase in my home area.
  • May 18, 2015
    I am very pleased with the products and service I have received from Tropical Traditions.