10/09/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 56 reviews.
Circle of Excellence -

2010 Winner

1 years Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Sep 21, 2015
    First time buyer I impressed with their website. I am sure I will look here first on my next online purchase.
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Good company,fast delivery
  • Sep 13, 2015
    This site has been great!
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Sep 20, 2015
    Would have liked it better if it did not have a line running across the mat, maybe it's where two rubber sheets came together in manufacturing. Other than that it fits Great.
  • Sep 9, 2015
    Please add a filter for specific product choices
    Sep 19, 2015
    The bed liner I ordered arrived damaged and poorly delivered (which caused damage) by the freight company.
  • Sep 9, 2015
    Sep 21, 2015
    I ordered the wrong product for my truck. When I called, not only was the service professional the gentleman tried to find the correct fit to my truck. As it turned out the product was so new it was not available yet. I contacted the manufacture and got it there. Within half an hour the same guy from customer service called back and told me he would be able to supply the part after all. He had made phone calls to solve the problem even though I had gone a different direction. You can bet I’ll be contacting in the future.
  • Sep 7, 2015
    Great co and fabulous service and speedy delivery,highly recommend to other folks!
  • Sep 7, 2015
    Well presented web site. Great prices, description complete,
  • Sep 6, 2015
    Seemed pretty legit in happy about pricing
    Sep 16, 2015
  • Sep 6, 2015
    No problems at all in the process
    Sep 16, 2015
  • Sep 5, 2015
    Loved discounted price and free shipping
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Sep 12, 2015
    Satisfied with products I ordered. Very unsatisfied in how long it took to get the merchandise. I hate using ups they are mostly the problem. Give your customers a choice in carriers.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    quick and easy experince
    Sep 10, 2015
    great overall experience
  • Aug 26, 2015
    a pleasant experance
    Sep 5, 2015
  • Aug 24, 2015
    This was my !st time to buy from Truck Customizers but it will not be my last!!
    Sep 2, 2015
    I believe this was the easiest on line purchase I have every made
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    had no problems at of the few companies that accually took care of the customer,and did not have any was a pleasure...
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    The Duraliner arrived quickly from a carrier that called to let me know they were approaching arrival (so I could prepare to receive the liner). Driver was friendly and courteous. The Duraliner itself was super easy to install and had all needed parts and fittings. I wish I had bought one years earlier! Will buy again when I get my next truck and will definitely buy from TruckCustomizers!