Truckspring.com Reviews

06/02/2015
Truckspring.com Ratings and User Reviews. Truckspring.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 233 reviews. Last rated on 06/02/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Truckspring.com

2013 Winner

Truckspring.com Rating

More About Truckspring.com

Recent Reviews for Truckspring.com

• Jun 2, 2015
    Saved us money over other site that sold the same items. We were very pleased! We will be back again if we do not start receiving telemarketing and solicitations after this purchase. Thank you!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    seem to have ll the goods
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I was hoping to get free shipping
    Looking forward to receiving Coilrite airbags for 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
  • May 31, 2015
    The only web search to specify my exact requirement for my old truck.
  • May 29, 2015
    I picked this website because out of all the vendors: this one had the cleanest and best website as well as the cheapest price with shipping. I just wish there was a wider variety of items that arent all camo and hunting. Maybe some chrome or blackout stuff
  • May 28, 2015
    really good prices for the semi truck part, better than ebay so far.
  • May 28, 2015
    Easy to find what I need and easy to order on-line
  • May 28, 2015
    Easy to navigate website and international shipping is great!
  • May 26, 2015
    Shopping the site was very quick and easy.
  • May 26, 2015
    This survey was too long. if want more accurate info. must re design and make less questions.
  • May 26, 2015
    seems good so far as long as this is really the right part for my truck
  • May 25, 2015
    good so far
  • May 20, 2015
    very easy site to get around.
    May 31, 2015
    very fast delivery,well package and awesome price
  • May 18, 2015
    May 27, 2015
    The website is great. I was able to verify my part numbers using the excellent info on the website.
  • May 16, 2015
    I found your site via a web search for 72 chevy truck spring shackles. I had never seen your site in the 24 years I have had this truck and I naturally clicked on it to see what was there. I needed shackles for the truck and found them almost instantly, then tried my damn-est to switch vehicles and browse for some items for the E320 MB, it didn't want to change. The navigation of the site is a bit unintuitive but like any app, you learn it and adapt. I am sure it will be easier the next time i visit your site. I am going to attempt to soften the ride of my "Soft-ride" spring kit and if it all falls to sh^&$T i will definitely be returning to your site to put air springs back on it. Only thing is... I want air in front TOO!!! Can you make that happen?//// The check out experience was a bit weird too, many sites don't require you to choose the type of card, so that was a bit of a hide n seek adventure, then the 8 digit password, thinking I could use my standard pw but it was too long so, now I have thirty seven passwords and still growing. All in all, I think you guys have a lot to offer and I already have a couple guys who may be interested in what you have to offer. Thanks, Will Wise wmw99336@outlook.com
    May 27, 2015
    I typed in a very basic search query and your site popped up and I hadn't seen it in the twenty years I have had this old truck and have been continuously restoring it. I am pleased to find such a wealth of hard-to-find parts source. Thanks for being there for me in my time of need, thanks to you "The Other Woman" (TOW) is not dead yet and hopefully has another nine lives left in her.
  • May 12, 2015
    Very good online shopping experience. Best low price on the Internet and I love the added features of free shipping & no tax shopping. Handshake between your checkout & PayPal could have been better as PayPal provides all the shipping address information that I had to enter on your website. Would have liked to use the discount coupon shown on your website, but couldn't find a place to enter...your "coupon" seems like a silly gimmick because checkout could/should compute & show the discount automatically.
  • May 7, 2015
    I found the parts I needed easily on the website. good descriptions of products.
  • May 6, 2015
    May 25, 2015
    Thank you very much it was a pleasure doing business with Truckspring.com
  • May 5, 2015
    May 29, 2015
    upon receiving my initial order ( I am completely satisfied with), I discovered that I needed some additional parts to complete the job. I called and spoke with someone who told me they needed to check with someone else about the availability of these parts. I left my name and phone number with that person and told them I would be expecting a call back so that I could schedule and complete the job. After two days I resorted to going to another company and purchasing the parts I needed from them. I completed the job. still haven't heard from the guy.....