Truckspring.com Reviews

01/21/2017
Truckspring.com Ratings and User Reviews. Truckspring.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 170 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Truckspring.com

2016 Winner

Truckspring.com Rating

More About Truckspring.com

Recent Reviews for Truckspring.com

• Nov 22, 2016
    It was very easy to find exactly what I was looking for for my vehicle. The process are nice and the free shipping is awesome! Very impressed and will probably purchase from again!
  • Nov 21, 2016
    Only issue with website was pricing. Same part number had 2 different prices. Called to find out that the difference was US made vs. Chinese.
    Graet web site
    Quick and easy experience
  • Nov 20, 2016
    Shopping experience was great. All you eed to do to make me hsppy is to shipthe order right away.
  • Nov 20, 2016
    I was satisfied with the selection, price, and shopping experience, but I would have liked to see a wider selection of products made in the USA. I was also hoping to find a military discount available for my purchase. As a veteran and entrepreneur, I understand the balance between giving back and covering your overhead, so I am certainly not suggesting handouts. While your prices weren't exorbitant, I feel confident their was enough cushion for you in your pricing that you could afford to give something back to our service members. Your business. Your rules. This is just my 2 cents. I spent the extra money in my order to buy parts built in the USA (where available) because to me it is worth the extra cost to give back to our economy. I guess I like seeing a business that is willing to give a little of themselves to help the people who defend their rights. Seems like you are running a fair business though. I am likely to recommend and return if parts are as expected.
  • Nov 20, 2016
    Best price by far, two springs were cheaper that one at my local parts dealer
    My first experience
  • Nov 17, 2016
    Very easy to find the items that I was looking for! Will come back and order if I need anything else.
  • Nov 16, 2016
    If you need parts for your truck go to TruckSpring. They have then, ship promptly and have fair prices.
  • Nov 16, 2016
    cheapest price I could find on net and free shipping!
    Nov 22, 2016
    Delayed delivery due to weather. Not your fault
  • Nov 7, 2016
    Offered just what I was looking for at a good price.
    Nov 16, 2016
    I restore old cars and trucks and was very happy to find this company to get what I needed
  • Nov 7, 2016
    Seem to be having trouble completing order.
    Nov 16, 2016
    On time delivery and product was as advertised.
    Nov 15, 2016
    The box was wrapped in another larger box to prevent damage. However, the box containing the soap refills was partially crushed and so were at least four of the six soap refill dispenser boxes. It is not a great big deal because non of the boxes were leaking, but the product should have come to us undamaged. It appeared that the box was damaged and repackaged so that no further damage occurred. I ordered this on 11/7/16 and did not receive it until 11/15/16. A very long time considering that the product is going to Wisconsin from lower Michigan.
  • Nov 6, 2016
    Nov 18, 2016
    Shipping 6 days little unusual
  • Nov 4, 2016
    I spoke w chad who was very helpful in finding the part i needed for my foodtruck. Great Customer Service Wanda Russell Memphis Tn
    Nov 15, 2016
  • Nov 3, 2016
    So far so good! I will see when my order arrives.
    Nov 18, 2016
    Good company. I will use again.
  • Nov 1, 2016
    good price & selection
    great price fast shipping & fit . [leaf springs 1985 S10]
  • Sep 27, 2016
    Nov 13, 2016
    The springs I ordered did not meet my expectations, however the product return process has been good.
  • Sep 7, 2016
    Saw a post on an RV website referring to the service provided by your Company with positive feedback
    Nov 14, 2016
    Got a good price on my order. Had to wait for the supplier to manufacture the part. Good communication with your staff