11/26/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 233 reviews.
Circle of Excellence -

2013 Winner

3 years Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Oct 28, 2015
    My favorite thing about this website is how much information and details of the products there is!
  • Oct 28, 2015
    Shipping is high for the products purchased.
  • Oct 27, 2015
    Your company had the part I needed and a good web site to order from.
  • Oct 27, 2015
    Nice to find the product I was looking for on your website, and at a good price.
  • Oct 26, 2015
    Great Experience!! Will return!
  • Oct 25, 2015
    Shipping for the leaf springs was too expensive so I didn't order them. I would have liked to have seen free shipping since the order would have been over $300. I'll still probably order the leaf springs from here but it will be a month or two before I can justify the cost.
  • Oct 24, 2015
    i do like this side coz they have what I need will be on my favorite list
  • Oct 24, 2015
    I live 2 hours south of Saginaw Michigan. Just thinks its a little ridiculous to pay $83 dollars for shipping, when you offer free shipping on other items of your choice. I just spent $560 dollars on springs, should ship for free.
  • Oct 23, 2015
    Good site, great products. The site was easy to navigate. I found exactly what I wanted by following the search features. I was also able to find leaf springs for my friends! They have an excellent selection of quality leaf springs.
  • Oct 21, 2015
    The Site was easy to find what I needed. The best deal I've found on my recent purchase
  • Oct 20, 2015
    Nice site easy to find parts
  • Oct 20, 2015
    Very easy checkout process.
  • Oct 18, 2015
    I found other place that was cheaper but there site wasn't as easy to maneuver as truck spring and was not clear about fitment so I called they are great I highly recommend thanks
    Oct 28, 2015
    I highly recommend fast shipping and they answered any questions with hast and precision
  • Oct 18, 2015
    Oct 23, 2015
    they had a part I looked all over for 2 weeks
  • Oct 14, 2015
    This is my first time buying from, prices were good, we'll see how the products turn out!
    Oct 25, 2015
    Fast shipping, good product, good prices very happy!
  • Oct 3, 2015
    Great web site easy to use,shipping seems high. Other than that it's all good.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    Oct 20, 2015
    I am very happy with my purchase. The item I ordered was what I expected and installation was carried out using the instructions given with the item without any shortcomings to these. The low ranking for delivery was not due to the fault of Truck Spring or your freighting company. The item was sent the day after my order and I was able to track it all the way to my house. I am more disappointed with the Australian mail system. The item took longer to travel the 80km from the Australian sort facility to my house than it did to travel from your location to Australia (9 days for the 80km). Once again I am very satisfied with my item and the service from Truck Spring and my low ranking for delivery was due to circumstances out of your control.
  • Sep 26, 2015
    Great place to shop, even from Australia.
    Oct 20, 2015
    Thanks Trucksprings you have one very happy Aussie down here.