Truckspring.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Truckspring.com Reviews

10/19/2017
Truckspring.com Ratings and User Reviews. Truckspring.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 170 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Truckspring.com

2016 Winner

Truckspring.com Rating

More About Truckspring.com

Recent Reviews for Truckspring.com

• Sep 15, 2017
    Easy to use and find the parts I needed. Thank You..!
  • Sep 15, 2017
    I have a 1996 Dodge Van 3500, the coils I needed where not listed so I email your company, Ryan Symons got back to me with the proper part number and I got them ordered. Thanks for the great service.
  • Sep 14, 2017
    I really liked that the coil-rite sizing was listed with the product information. Not even Firestones own site or catalog had this. Simply a must for me to find out what will fit my vehicle. Thanks for taking the extra time to include it.
  • Sep 05, 2017
    Sep 14, 2017
    Great fast service! Shipping was excellent!
  • Sep 13, 2017
    Great prices, helpful customer service.
  • Sep 13, 2017
    Thanks for the great service
  • Sep 12, 2017
    good stuff
  • Sep 12, 2017
    Great experience shopping, good price and checking out easily with PayPal. The only thing lacking was a projected ship/arrival date. I guess we've become spoiled with Amazon delivering quickly and boasting about it!
  • Sep 11, 2017
    Great price will shop again
  • Sep 11, 2017
    Sales representative over the phone was a huge help, helped me pick the right product for my truck
  • Sep 11, 2017
    Overall great shopping experience. All the information and specifications about the items were clear. I will be shopping here again.
  • Aug 29, 2017
    Sep 11, 2017
    Not satisfied with Rough country lift kit for the following reasons:1. Installation Instructions vague2. Customer support at TS could not help but referred to Rough Country3. Rough country Tech Support gave conflicting answers on issues and that caused me to have to remove and reinstall some components.4. Will never buy or encourage anyone to buy from Rough Country
  • Sep 11, 2017
    Thanks for offering PayPal checkout.
  • Sep 09, 2017
    Great
  • Sep 07, 2017
    Ok
  • Aug 10, 2017
    my particular make and model of car was not listed in the choices provided. I had to do a search giving the details of my car and I was then able to find what I was looking for.
    Sep 06, 2017
    I placed my order via internet purchase. Truckspring contacted me within 24 hour to let me know they did not have my ordier in stock and asked if I wanted to keep my order with them. They promesed me I would have my order ready within 7-10 days ready to ship. I waited for my parts. Truckspring was on time with the delivery and shipped it out immediately. I got my order 4 days later. I am very happy with the service they provided me and they replied to my emails within 24 hours. Great customer service and quality product. Thank you,
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Sep 06, 2017
    I emailed with a question and got a quick replay. Order was shipped quickly for a great (best I found) price.
  • Sep 06, 2017