TrueNatural.com Reviews

02/12/2016
TrueNatural.com Ratings and User Reviews. TrueNatural.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 65 reviews. Last rated on 02/07/2016.

TrueNatural.com Rating

More About TrueNatural.com

Recent Reviews for TrueNatural.com

• Feb 7, 2016
    I like the philosophy behind the ingredients and hope the products live up to my expectations
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I love truenatural.com. There are not any products in the United States that are truly organic and vegan friendly, plant based. For those of us who have AWAKENED to the truth of the lack of manufacturing regulation in all areas of life....I am absolutely G R A T E F U L for companies who are dedicated to natural, positive, products. Love & Light -Janelle
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I am very happy to find somewhere that I can buy natural non-toxic makeup in the US!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    It would be easier to decipher true colors from an actual image of the product rather than a digital rendering.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Looks like a promising vendor. Excited to try my purchase
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Love the two previous products and wanted to try more
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I appreciate their dedication to making safe and natural products.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I am so glad I found your website. I typed organic makeup and your site came up as 3rd position with no paid per click ad attached to it. The prices on your makeup were reasonable enough that I had no problem waiting for my items in the mail as well as I felt I was receiving value.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    It`s my first order from here, I hope I will be satisfied
    Feb 11, 2016
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I love your products but adding items to the cart did not always work out. I will still order because your products are awesome, but really....way too expensive.
    I love it!
  • Jan 27, 2016
    When it linked me to the paypal payment page the shipping "option" was confusing. I finally pressed continue after trying to call the company (got voicemail) and the shipping was added on the next page. It did make me hesitate though and almost place the order later.
    Feb 7, 2016
    I got a voicemail when I contacted customer service. Shipping costs were a little confusing at first if you choose to pay with PayPal. Super fast delivery though!
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Feb 4, 2016
    I love the products
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I'm excited to try them!
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I love the makeup products. Just knowing there is no dangerous chemical is such a relief.
    Jan 30, 2016
  • Jan 21, 2016
    The item I purchased is 20.00 and I used a coupon. Somehow I was charged 36.00!!!!! I reviewed my cart and it was correct.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    so far so good
  • Jan 15, 2016
    I didn't notice a place to put in my discount code so I missed out on getting 20% off.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    Overall a positive online shopping experience and great products
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I would really like to see more options for tones when it comes to cosmetics