TrueNatural.com Reviews

04/18/2015
TrueNatural.com Ratings and User Reviews. TrueNatural.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 59 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2015.

TrueNatural.com Rating

More About TrueNatural.com

Recent Reviews for TrueNatural.com

• Apr 16, 2015
    I am new to true natural, I am also going organic and I am verrrrrry happy to try your products! Thank you.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    I have enjoyed using the Lavera products. I hope the True Natural will be just as good or evenb etter!
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Satisfied with this product. It performs as advertised.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Can't wait for my first shipment of natural beauty products!!!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I really love these products and they are smooth to apply and smell so clean.
    Apr 16, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    I love the Lavera True Natural mascara, however, I really prefer NAVY BLUE, not black. At one time you did carry NAVY BLUE. As a mature caucasian woman, as we get older our skin color gets paler and black is too harsh with that skin color. NAVY BLUE is a softer color for mature pale skin. Unfortunetely, manufacturer's play to the wants of the younger customer and not the older customer. That is your customer base and your proft.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    I am happy to have found and organic foundation that blends with my own skin color. I believe that German made products are among the best in quality, and that is the main reason I ordered expecting a great product.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    I a very happy to be able to use natural products!
  • Mar 30, 2015
    I really liked the checkout through Amazon. Made the purchase fast and simple.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Purchased tihis product at a Whole Foods Store in Greenwich, CT. many years ago, and have not been able to find it anywhere ever since. I am quite happy to have been able to purchase it online and am anxious to receive the product, and am hoping it is still as wonderful a product.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Apr 8, 2015
    You should call your customers back when requiring a message be left in order to talk with your staff in reguards for a return. I have decided to keep my products to save the trouble of returning.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Where are my samples?
    Apr 9, 2015
    They provide fast service, great natural products that are new that I can't get in stores. They give informative details about their products such as ingredients and who the products are for. I am pleased with my purchases.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I am excited to try the product!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I love True Natural products.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    We originally got the product in Switzerland. I'm happy to find it here as we really like it.
    Apr 1, 2015
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Excited, to use healthy, organis products.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Apr 3, 2015
    I ordered samples so I could determine what color foundation to purchase, one sample had the protective seal & was fine but the second one did NOT have the seal. It was dried out & totally unusable. So I still do not know which color foundation to purchase! And I may not purchase at all since the mail time was also longer than I thought it should be, but in all fairness it was the fault of the post office. The sample package seemed to have been "stuck"in Washington for a few days before being forwarded to me.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Apr 16, 2015
    I like the products enough to not return them, not well enough to order them again.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Mar 26, 2015
    the lipstick was too light so i am going to order a darker shade. since it fell into the toilet i definitely need another one! yikes!
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Mar 21, 2015
    I live in Australia & was expecting delivery, as stated, in 3-4 weeks. However it did not leave your warehouse for 4 or so weeks & still needed to ship to Australia. I would expect any reputable business to be able to dispatch with a couple of days. I tried the online contact page to ask if my order had even been shipped but the page wouldn't work. So I was left wondering for a few weeks if your company was actually a scam.

From TrueNatural.com

Dear customer, we are not aware of any order that did required 4 weeks to ship. All orders ship within 3 business days and most ship same day. If there is an out of stock issue, the customer is contacted immediately. Online contact page has been ... Read full response »