TrueNatural.com Reviews

03/03/2015
TrueNatural.com Ratings and User Reviews. TrueNatural.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 51 reviews. Last rated on 02/27/2015.

TrueNatural.com Rating

More About TrueNatural.com

Recent Reviews for TrueNatural.com

• Feb 27, 2015
    Wonderful website. Have been looking for something like this. Certain items are a little pricey but there are promotions available, and incentives with your purchases so is definitely going to be my one-stop shopping site for my personal needs. Hope your site grows. Thank you!!
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Website seems very dated, but I'm excited to receive my products!
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Love Laverra makeup!
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Love how natural this product is (especially the Lavera) and it actually looks good and stays on:) It is however quite pricing so I cannot purchase as much as I would like to and with the additional high shipping charges it makes it even harder to do so!
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Feb 26, 2015
    The mascara itself is good, but the bristles of the applicator are horrible. It clumps my eye lashes.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    wonderful website! nice to see all organic products!
  • Feb 14, 2015
    happy to find safe skincare and makeup!
  • Feb 10, 2015
    I hope that this product meets my satisfaction! :) Excited to try it
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Only comment for improvement is I wish there were images of women wearing the lip colors. I spent a long time searching for images online to get a better idea of each lipstick color being worn.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    I appreciated being able to get samples of make-up colors ! I had to be persistent to get the special $ 3.00 shipping.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    This is great! Thank you!
  • Feb 8, 2015
    expensive products so that is not so great but glad they are good for your.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    I hope the products are nice since they are expensive but what drew me to them is the non-toxic ingredients for people with skin sensitivities.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    I've only used the mascara, not the eyeliner yet. I love the idea of the mascara - all natural etc. but have found the negative reviews re: panda eyes are correct - one and only day I've used it I didn't realise the embarrassing amount of residue under my eyes until late in the day. I will need to try find something I can add to it to make it stay via the net before I use again. I'm sure the mascara will be nice as I can't imagine it can come off much but we will see.
  • Feb 1, 2015
    Love this self-tanner!!!
  • Feb 1, 2015
    I find your site difficult to use. I have to scroll down to see what I am looking for. I don't like the nurse on the site. And I have not been able to keep my log in formation so I have to purchase as a guest each time i order.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    love self tanners , have not tried other products yet
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    Is it possible to offer sample colors to make purchasing foundation a sure thing?
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    I liked everything with the exception of the foundation
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    Products (three hair conditioner tubes) came on time and quickly. High quality product, just as I remember it in Germany, very pleased. One of the free samples that I received with my order, a liquid foundation that was portioned into a tiny pot, arrived solid -- dried-out and impossible to use. I gave it a day or two to sit, thinking perhaps it was just frozen, but it wasn't; it was just dry. However, as I didn't pay for this, I didn't mind. I just thought I'd offer this feedback to let you know that you might want to find a different way to package liquid foundation samples for future orders. I'd been uncertain about ordering with this website because it appeared pretty small, and I'd never heard of it before, but I have absolutely no complaints and would definitely be happy to order through TrueNatural.com again! Thanks for a great purchase experience. :)