Trusted Nutrients Reviews

Trusted Nutrients Ratings and User Reviews. Trusted Nutrients is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2014.

Recent Reviews for Trusted Nutrients

• Oct 21, 2014
    Natural is what I like. And Oscar is the best.

From Trusted Nutrients

I'm glad you're enjoying our supplements, there's nothing better than a satisfied customer. However, why a 4/10? Did we do something wrong? :( Please email hello@trustednutrients.com so we can fix it, I promise we'll be worth your time :)
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Excellent customer service and quality products, all at a great price!

From Trusted Nutrients

Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback of our company, we really do appreciate it! :D
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I am extremely satisfied with Oscar, the representative who helped me with my purchase.

From Trusted Nutrients

I'm so happy to hear that! Everyone at Trusted Nutrients is at your full disposal for anything you might need. Welcome to the Trusted Nutrients Family! :)
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Thiis product came highly reccomeded by a friend. Hope is was worth the purchase.

From Trusted Nutrients

Thanks for the feedback, whenever you have questions or would like to know how to best utilize the product just shoot us an email at hello@trustednutrients.com or call at (866)807-5066 and we will help you out! :)
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Excellent public review indicates good company to me

From Trusted Nutrients

Thank you so much for your feedback! We work hard to make sure everyone is happy. If you need anything or have any questions feel free to shoot us an email at hello@trustednutrients.com or call us at (866)807-5066 :)
  • Sep 25, 2014
    So far , So good !

From Trusted Nutrients

Good to hear! Just shoot us an email at hello@trustednutrients.com whenever you have any questions or if anything comes up. :)
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I love Trusted Nutrients as they ship worldwide!

From Trusted Nutrients

You're amazing, thank you so much for the feedback! Reach out if you need anything or have any questions. :)
  • Sep 15, 2014
    You guys are AWESOME!
    Sep 21, 2014
    So impressed with this company! Great products and wonderful customer support. Couldn't be happier!

From Trusted Nutrients

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! Remember to reach out to us whenever you need anything or have any questions! :) Best regards,
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I have always received my products in a timely manner. The quality is good. They work very well when you combine them with Garcinia Cambogia. I have lost 25lbs. and keep it off with the help of these products. I also use ageless Xtra and Essentials from Univera. My hair is even growing back.

From Trusted Nutrients

We use roadrunners! Congratulations on your results so far, keep up the great work. Remember, whenever you need anything or have any questions you know what to do. :)
  • Sep 6, 2014
    They are a great company Customer service is the best.Their products are top of the line.
    Sep 24, 2014

From Trusted Nutrients

Hello Conchrebels, We are really sorry for this experience so we have have fully refunded your order and have reshipped, you should have received it on the 26th of September. We apologize for this inconvenience and we will try our best to make sure ... Read full response »
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Glad to know about the Garcinia Cambogia

From Trusted Nutrients

No problem! If you ever want to know specific information on any of our products or even if you would like to talk to our certified Sports Nutritionists for tips on nutrition and or a customized exercise plan (free of course). We're here for you all ... Read full response »
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Trusted nutrients to be legit from recommendation of friends

Word is bond. :)
  • Aug 23, 2014
    it is very trustable 100% pure.

From Trusted Nutrients

Best ingredients for the best clients in the world. :)