TRX Training Reviews

08/31/2015
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1082 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2015.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• Aug 31, 2015
    I can't wait to get my TRX. I have been using it in a gym with a trainer and looking forward to having my very own!!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I first tried TRX with a trainer and would to continue it as a home training method to save time and yield quick results...and its fun...and I don't think any exercise is fun...
    Have used it for 1.5 years with trainer at gym
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Great product at a great value. Pay attention at the check-out with PayPal.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I love it and include it every time I am at gym. I do not feel sore or pain after.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Good brand, they always deliver.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I've been using a TRX since May and have lost 30 lbs, and my lower back pain has been eliminated. Great piece of equipment and it's actually enjoyable to use for building strength.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    It was great. Very easy checkout.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I am very excited to learn the TRX Training System!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    very pleased with the product
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Look forward to using it.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Highly adaptable and versatile bodyweight training. i love it at the gym; I'll love it at home!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I moved to a small town in the mountains where there isn't a health club with adequate exercise equipment
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I have never used TRX equipment, but a colleague uses it regularly. I like the fact that I will be able to deploy /travel with it.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    This is an awesome product.. the workout exceeds my expectations. Highly recommend this wonderful product.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    n/a
    None at this time.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    I happy with purchase but my neighbor spotted a Fed Ex delivery guy going thru my order. It seamed like he was tapping something up. My order was still intact
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    I thought the product took a long time to get to me given I'm in the Bay Area and so is TRX. But I got it and it's great.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    Used in a gym but wanted the same workout at home. Love it!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I just purchased my first TRX training course. Based on the course descriptions, it was unclear what they differences are between some of the courses. I picked the one that sounded like it met my needs the best, but I think the course descriptions can be improved.
    Aug 30, 2015