TRX Training Reviews

02/10/2016
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 120 reviews. Last rated on 11/22/2015.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• Nov 22, 2015
    TRX makes personal training viable anywhere. It is useful for flexibility as well as strength training and can develop as your skill base develops and the at home version hits nicely into a carry-on for those long business trips or any down time at a hotel.
    Nov 27, 2015
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Remodeling my basement and will finally have an area to workout. Especially when I get off work late.
    Dec 1, 2015
  • Nov 22, 2015
    I would have like to be able to purchase just a single TRX suspension trainer without all of the added bonuses. I purchased the whole package for myself and would have like to have purchased just the device and the anchor for my husband but instead I had to purchase a whole package. Seems like a waste to me.
    Dec 1, 2015
    I am pleased with the suspension trainer but was under the impression that a better anchoring system was included in the purchase as it states that there are 2 anchors in the system. In fact, the door anchor is nothing more than a bean bag on a rope that is only as dependable as the door it is attached too and the other "suspension" if it can be called that is nothing more than another rope that is dependable on whatever it is attached to. It seems as if the $40 TRX anchor is a required additional purchase but instead I would have liked for that to be the only anchor included in the set as it is the only thing that is useful. I am disappointed in the web description of this set and also that it is an additional $40 to use the TRX when you are already spending $240. I did not expect for TRX to try and continue to suck money out of my pocket after paying over $200 for 'suspension' I now understand why there are no negative comments, they are all controlled by you and very disappointing.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    My husband and I use the TRX Suspension Training system at the gym with our personal trainer. I love its versatility and ordered one for our home workout room so we can continue to enhance our at-home workouts.
    Dec 15, 2015
    I use this system in sessions with my personal trainer at the gym where I train. I love the versatility of the system and wanted one to use at home to enhance my workouts away from the gym. The special pricing offer on the professional kit was too good to pass up. I am really happy it has arrived although, I have not yet had a chance to install it and use it.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    It has changed the way I view my total body workout. I have always been a weight trainer but I can't imagine not having this a part of my every day overall health routine!
    Dec 3, 2015
  • Nov 21, 2015
    This is my second TRX trainer.Love it!
    Dec 7, 2015
  • Nov 21, 2015
    Have used the system a little bit at Snap Fitness in my town and looking forward to using it at home or bringing to gym with me
    Dec 2, 2015
  • Nov 20, 2015
    I provide home training for active people over 60. The TRX suspension trainer is easy to set up and provides a great total body workout for them. I especially like being able to provide variety in their workouts--something besides dumbbells! My oldest client is 92 and has Alzheimer's. She doesn't always remember me when I come to train her, but she lights up when she sees the TRX!
    Dec 15, 2015
    I didn't read the email and found on the morning of class that I hadn't downloaded the manual. I called Jill on the way to class and it was in my inbox when I got there.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    I love TRX. Online purchasing needs some improvement however.
    Nov 29, 2015
    I purchased this system for personal use. To use the TRX product requires that I have a video to follow along. Product description gives the impression that the product comes with recorded video workout. The truth is they only give you computer access and links to download a recorded workout. I have one computer and do not have capability of displaying computer generated training material near the TRX workout area. This is a great disappointment after this significant investment. I should not have to purchase additional computer equipment to display a workout in the training area.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Need more training for rip trainer in North Carolina and east coast.
    Nov 30, 2015
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Seems like just the thing to use at home or while traveling. Most of use do not have full blown weight rooms in our homes and neither do most hotel gyms.
    Dec 4, 2015
  • Nov 17, 2015
    TRX is the best single piece of fitness equipment available, some of my toughest workouts have been with the TRX trainer.
    Nov 28, 2015
  • Nov 15, 2015
    I've enjoyed TRX work outs in the past but have never owned my own set. I'm excited to use them because I know I'll enjoy them! Thanks!
    Dec 5, 2015
    Love the new work out!
  • Nov 15, 2015
    My wife and I really like the workouts, as they are easy for us to do as age stiffems us up.
    Dec 8, 2015
  • Nov 15, 2015
    Would have been nice if local stores carried this product, hate to have to wait for it
  • Nov 10, 2015
    I'm so excited to begin my TRX training. I really want to get into the best shape of my life and am looking forward to receiving my new TRX kit. I really appreciate the help that I received when I called into the customer support phone number to get help deciding which kit would be best for me.
    Nov 26, 2015
    Love the workout!
  • Nov 9, 2015
    the website was not working properly and I was not able to use a discount code before it expired. There was no customer service available at that time, and so missed that opportunity, but when I did call I was given a different code that saved me $50 which was just a bit less than what the code would have given me.
    Dec 8, 2015
  • Oct 26, 2015
    Feb 10, 2016
    I didn't use customer service this time, but I have in the past. This company is easy to work with and this product is excellent.
  • Oct 21, 2015
    Excited to try trx
    Dec 9, 2015
    I tried it and I don't see myself using it to workout with. I would appreciate a call or email on how to return it.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    A direct side by side comparison feature, and seeing the different shipping costs without submitting and going back would make the process much easier and faster.
    Dec 3, 2015