TRX Training Reviews

12/24/2014
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1312 reviews. Last rated on 12/24/2014.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• Dec 24, 2014
    I trained with a friends TRX on my journey through New Zealand, backpacking. From this Christmas on I'm happy to have my own one and I might be interested in the Rip trainer. Awesome concept.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    I have yet to begin using the TRX suspension system, but I do come from a gymnastics background and am excited to give it a shot!
  • Dec 24, 2014
    have used for two years with my trainer at golds gym,, great product,,thought i would add to the home work out area.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    Excited about the discount!
  • Dec 24, 2014
    would like more detail view of products - especially the optional mount
  • Dec 23, 2014
    used equipment at the gym seems to be very well made
  • Dec 23, 2014
    The confirmation of my purchase wasn't readily clear since the same screen appeared with virtually the same information, Except for the headings "Your order is in" and "Your Confirmation", and a blurb in the lower right. I first thot it hadn't gone through. Other than that, everything else was fine )
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Great company to shop with, excellent quality gear and videos.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    I just recommend you system to 2 people today.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Great online-shop. Live Chat Becky helped me during the purchase-process.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Looking for an overall fitness regimen to increase strength and flexibility -- looks like a great idea! Hope it works!!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I have a trainer at the health club that we use the TRX Suspension training and really works the body. Never knew what or how they worked until I started with the trainer in 2013 and that is when I purchased my own.
    Dec 23, 2014
    Awesome to work with. In 30 to 45 minutes you can work all the muscles if you have the ambition & motivated to work and achieve a great work out.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Dec 23, 2014
    Still need to try product.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Dec 24, 2014
    Had no issues with finding the product i was looking for nor the availability of the item. Ordering online was quick and easy. The issue i had was with the shipping. I ordered 2 day delivery and it did not arrive until 5 days later. The tracking information was not updated by fedex. I contacted customer support and talked to a guy by the name of James and he was very helpful and polite. He was working with me on getting another order processed and overnighted to me if i did not receive the other one. Fedex finally delivered my order on sunday but i was originally supposed to receive it on friday.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Love the training but found the website difficult to determine if I was getting all that I wanted from the packaged deals / bundles I was interested in.
    Love the product
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Dec 23, 2014
    It's a gift for Christmas so fantastic delivery
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Dec 23, 2014
    My wife and I are retired and actively participate in biking, hiking, walking, water sports and more. Given that I am pushing 68 years I want to maintain strength, agility, balance etc. We worked with a personal trainer using the TRX Suspension trainer and loved it. We could feel the positive difference using the exercise program we were given. Participating in group sessions from an athletic club, or gym, can be costly on a retiree's budget so.....the price is right and our personal goals will be met conveniently. As a military medical retiree with a rated disability it is critical that I keep in good physical health. We look forward to positive results.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I learned of this product at the gym of which I am a member and enjoyed the workout provided. For convenience, I decided to get one for my house. I also added in a couple of pieces just to give it a try. They are expensive compared to the competitors, but decided I would go with what I know, which is basically, high quality, purposeful fitness equipment.
    Dec 24, 2014
    Shipping took too long and initial tracking information was too sparse. Love the products however as they are the centerpiece of my home gym. Highest quality can never go wrong.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 23, 2014
    I ordered on line the group training package where I would also be signed up for a local course (YYOGA Vancouver BC)... I still have not received the dvd etc. so I asked customer service "does the package go to the training course site or is delivered to my res?'' Customer service acknowledge my question but I never received a reply , nor have I received the dvd package as yet
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Every course I've taken from TRX has met and exceeded all expectations I've had. I train using primarily the TRX Suspension System, and clients absolutely love it.
    Dec 23, 2014
    I don't remember receiving a tracking email, but that's not to say I wasn't sent one. That's the only reason I rated the tracking question the way I did. I also ordered a training class, which isn't until 2015. Other than that, I've been extremely satisfied with TRX - the material, the education, the customer support, etc.