TRX Training Reviews

05/04/2015
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 814 reviews.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• Apr 25, 2015
    my husband lost his luggage and took the TRX straps. I couldn't bear not having them in my house so we had to order a new set. They give me a workout like I have never had before.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I have been an instructor for 2 years and continue to love it every day. It's been life changing for me.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Happy for all of your hard work to come to fruition TRX Headquarters! Billings MT sends Best Wishes and continued success!
    Looking forward to receiving
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I use trx with my personal trainer so it will be nice to use this at home as well!
    Local seller needed
    Cost is to high
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Was recommended to me by my brother who swears by their website. He said to make sure that I order it specifically from TRX as it has a lifetime warranty.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    It allowed me to put myself back into shape
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I have been in a TRX fitness gym for the last two years and am just ready to start doing the exercises on my own and mixing in some weight training at another a gym. I love every aspect of the TRX suspension training with the core strengthing and the endurance required to complete the excercises.
    KT is the Best!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Only thing I wished were more clear during the ordering process was when I could expect to receive the shipment.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I have used TRX in other gyms and wanted one of my own.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    TRX as a form of resistance training for me is second to none. As an ex track sprinter my body can no longer do but moreover need the intensity of training regimes I use to do. My body and general fitness level has never been any better with the stage of life I'm at.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I joined a Pilates studio where TRX was offered too. I love love this training, it has made me so strong. I unfortunately had to drop out of my studio membership and cannot wait to get my personal TRX kit. The online chat response was very quick. I had seen a discount offered three days ago and didn't see it today, but he/she came back very quickly with the code. very happy
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Apr 24, 2015
    Video quality is extremely poor
  • Apr 16, 2015
    took several lessons and love it
    Apr 24, 2015
    product is great. the online exercise assistance is lacking
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Fantastic workout. Great for PT!
    Apr 24, 2015
    Love it, great for a general workout or for PT!
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Difficult to compare products... I suspect by design. In any case, frustrating.
    Apr 24, 2015
    Very difficult to compare products. A side by side comparison would be extremely helpful. I had to go to external sites to understand the differences between the products. Any comparison on the TRX site is too generic to show the differences.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 24, 2015
    Great everyone should have it