TRX Training Reviews

12/25/2014
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1591 reviews.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• Dec 25, 2014
    Amazing price of equipment! It's the new and accurate way of keeping in shape.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    A great way to improve strength, balance and flexibility!
  • Dec 25, 2014
    I love this product, how easy is and excercise on him:)
  • Dec 25, 2014
    I enjoy TRX training so much I incorporate it in to my Chiropractic practice on a daily basis. We use it for stretching, rehab, and motavating my patients to become more proactive with their health. Great product, great instructors, and great staff.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    I have been practicing TRX training for almost 3 years and love the different challenge it adds to my training regimen.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Like it but don't make use of it enough!
  • Dec 25, 2014
    I find the training a time saver and happy with the results.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Overall I have used TRX for 10 years and is part of my workout in my home gym. I also have about 10 different work out DVDs. Unfortunately, the metal buckle that holds the straps broke while I was doing incline pull ups making me fall. I am upset that the TRX metal broke causing me to fall. This break is a tear through the metal of the buckle. Except for me, no one has evr used these straps.Fortunately, I was not hurt but could have been. Ideally, TRX should be replacing the unit at no cost. However, I don't have time and hence I just bought another unit.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Great workout...very different from the standard
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Best trainnig aid Ive ever used
  • Dec 25, 2014
    great idea and simply to use
  • Dec 25, 2014
    I wish we had a gym near us who offers the program.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Thanks for the free training video.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    It's a great system. Because I had an exposed steel beam in the basement room where I also have free weights, a Bow-Flex and stationary bike, I was able to fasten it to the beam and it works for both my wife and me. I had taken two months of TRX class from a certified instructor at a local rec center; this helped greatly to continue at home. I found the on-line stuff less helpful.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Superb! I take it with me where I go. Do not have to depend on gym accessibility, availability, opening hours etc. Workouts are extremely good, the app is great. All in all - fabulous product.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Love my TRX trainer! Can't wait until I'm postpartum so I can restart.