TRX Training Reviews

08/02/2015
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1259 reviews.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• Jul 16, 2015
    Excellent method for being functional and more!
    Used it when I played at Mizzou, loved the products
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Overall the purchase was easy and the product was priced great!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I think is a great website, refreshing look and easy to navigate thru.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I just purchased my first TRX training course. Based on the course descriptions, it was unclear what they differences are between some of the courses. I picked the one that sounded like it met my needs the best, but I think the course descriptions can be improved.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Its the one exercise I really enjoy - I don't get bored and it feels great
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Best and hardest workout ever
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I love how versatile the TRX equipment is and use it every day when training clients in some way! Fantastic tool for all levels of fitness!
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I am very excited about my new TRX!! The website & purchase were easy. I am a personal trainer & a massage therapist, & will use this for personal use also. Thanks!
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Love everything TRX. The only bad experience was related to my prior order of 2 multi mounts - which is very unclear online. The price vs. The number of participants each can hold, the size requirements, etc. the sales person was confusing too.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I am eager to learn how to do this training. I saw someone using the TRX equipment and I liked that there is body support while exercising. Although this will be a challenge for me as my core strength is wimpy and weak, I look forward to working with this equipment and gaining a more strength and vitality! I did have trouble checking out and I didn't receive feedback as to what was incorrect about my information...this required several efforts and was frustrating!
  • Jul 15, 2015
    speed of each shipping option not clear
  • Jul 15, 2015
    TRX is a great training tool. We use it to teach mobility with strength and find excellent results.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Looks like the best so I bought it.
    Jul 16, 2015
    I asked them how to put the app on two devices and they never told me. I decided I only wanted it on one so it didn't matter.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Jul 16, 2015
    Am excited to use the product. Have not yet set it up.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    It would be nice to see all the charges for the shipping options on one page rather than having to select them one by one in the order process and then go back to the previous page. Also, expedited shipping is very expensive. I would have purchased in the store immediately/today if the same discounts offered on the site were available. Having to wait for the product for potentially a week is a bit frustrating and was only done to take advantage of the 25% discount.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Well designed website that was easy to navigate.
    Jul 16, 2015
    High quality product delivered early.
  • Jul 6, 2015