TRX Training Reviews

05/02/2015
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 805 reviews.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• Apr 12, 2015
    good site, just a little less imagery and a bit easier to navigate to products, but overall wonderful.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    This is my first TRX equipment. The information at the website are informative and clear.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Very user-friendly website, easy to navigate, quick check out process.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    love it for all age groups
  • Apr 10, 2015
    I just bought a training session. I won't know how that training session is until after May 17th.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    A friend of mine that's in the military with me recommended the TRX to me while I was shopping around for an at home gym. After watching the reviews and hearing a few testimony's i was sold!
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Hope to do well with this program
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Bought from TRX directly because of all the cheap copies out there.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I was introduced to TRX training by my personal trainer, I had to buy this great at home and on the road equipment after borrowing them for e few weeks. I'm a runner and the core exercises and stretching exercises have made dramatic improvements to my core strenght and over all profomance as a runner. Note I'm a traveling salesmen on the road, easy to pack and go was a must. Thanks
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Really great products and great website to shop on. Always excited and satisfied.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    heard great things from a fellow Pilates instructor as to do TRX Pilates. Can't wait!
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Best Fitness company in the world!
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I LOVE TRX and will plan my dryland workouts for my swim team using the TRX!
  • Apr 1, 2015
    I am looking forward to having a fruitful course experience with TRX.
    Apr 9, 2015
    I will have to attend the trx education session first for more detailed comments.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Apr 11, 2015
    Excellent product, well made and would highly recommend to others.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    I just joined a gym that has TRX straps. I was telling my wife about them, and showed her some of the training that she can do with them since she doesn't time to get to the gym at lunch like I do. So we ordered these so that she can work out at home. I was pondering buying this, but then got a promo code for $40 off and free shipping, I decided to pull the trigger. I can't wait to get these and start helping my wife get back into the shape that she wants to be in as well as being able to squeeze in a workout when I am busy and don't have time to get to the gym. .
    Apr 8, 2015
    I saw the TRX straps at the gym and wasn't sure what to do with them. After a couple internet searches, my workouts have changed forever. There is so much that you can do with these that hit so many muscle groups that regular weights just don't do. You can get a whole body workout in in the time it used to take me to do back and biceps. After using these at the gym for a week, I bought my own set so my wife can use them and i will never have an excuse to not work out when I can't get to the gym.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    A great training system gets the job done with minimum equiptment. I suggest it to all.
    Apr 12, 2015
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Not a flexible customer centric company. Unwilling to ship part of a bundle because of shipping issues with another part of the bundle!
    Apr 10, 2015
    To long an order timeline. I know about the port strike but air In in the USA Mgfing are always available.