TRX Training Reviews

10/24/2014
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1026 reviews.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• Oct 2, 2014
    Love it! Best way to exercise ever!
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Love the flexibility in the TRX training system!
  • Oct 1, 2014
    excited to get my TRX i am a professional golfer looking to take my fitness game to the next level. would really like to see some golf specific workout on the website. more core, more lower body, more yoga and stretching.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    my experience with TRX Training has been the best, it is the most complete excercise that I have made in my life. It is exciting to see different and great results each time and I never get bored of doing it. I like it that much that I will go to Mexico City for my GRTC certificate.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I am highly satisfied with my experience. I hope the product is as good as their service so far.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I am a TRX certified instructor and enjoy teaching my TRX class every week and sharing my personal TRX with friends and family.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I love TRX training. I feel that it is a full body experience, physically and mentally. I love how you train your core with each move. It is easy to take down and put up. I love the ease of being able to take it with me on my travels.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    The TRX suspension trainer is a great tool that I use with many of my clients. I love the versatility and how everyone from a beginner level to an advanced athlete can use it.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    TRX is my favorite tool to use with my personal training clients. All of the exercises are easily scalable to meet even my novice clients needs. I also do some training outdoors and the TRX is easy to carry and can be used virtually anywhere which makes it a must have for my tool box. I've been using the TRX at my training facility but am looking forward to having my own very soon.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Very professional and clear. Got right to what I wanted and completed my transaction.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I love the idea of the specialty pink TRX and apparel. I have been thinking of getting a tee shirt for a while and this collaboration made me go all in and just do it. Thanks.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I have been extremely satisfied with TRX as a whole. I was disappointed with a purchase made earlier this year when they shipped the materials separate and I received multiple orders weeks apart.
    Can't pay with paypal
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Very excited to join the TRX team and complete my group fitness instruction!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Great idea to have the Pink collection for AIDS support!
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Good shopping experience
    Oct 2, 2014
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Oct 1, 2014
    First Class Operation. Order was delivered when expected. High quality packaging & product.