TRX Training Reviews

08/28/2015
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1102 reviews.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• Jul 29, 2015
    Looking forward to getting started with TRX system. Have heard many good things. Love the size and portability.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I am really looking forward to workouts with TRX Force. I tried using TRX several times in the gym, and just loved the feel of it.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Shipping was ridiculous given the fact it was such a small item.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I have enjoyed working out in several fitness clubs with and without PTs and decided I wanted and needed my own TRX system for home use and when I travel. The variety of exercise options are almost limitless with TRX ranging from easy to extremely demanding. The benefits are outstanding, including the gains from free weights (my own weight) to flexibility and endurance. All this in a compact, portable, highly reliable system. The best system short of having your very own health club in your home -- and who but billionaires has that!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    great core and upper body work out
  • Jul 28, 2015
    This purchase was that for fitness training to enhance and grow my business
  • Jul 27, 2015
    As a certified health coach, this is the best workout system I have seen for the masses.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    it realy work, it help to transform your body
  • Jul 27, 2015
    This has been a good program to use in the past. I am now recovered from serious shoulder injuries and look forward to rebuilding my strength and balance with TRX.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I used TRX for the first time in a Pilates studio on Guam and loved it. I travel on tour with a broadway show so I need something portable but still effective!
    I love TRX
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Looking forward to showing what TRX is all about to my students and clients! Time for a little bit of change!!!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    TRX training is a great alternative to the gym for both strength and cardio. Looking forward to having this convenience in my home.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    body weight only, great for rehabbing injury. creative and easy to use in own home
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Great overall body workout that most people enjoy.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Great, simple products that are easy to use. The home trainer is very convenient for my lifestyle!!
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I love TRX! We have had total success!
    Jul 29, 2015
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I love it! I bought this as a gift for my personal trainer, as hers was stolen.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    I first want to say that I am very satisfied with the product itself. The straps are great and work exactly as I'd expect. I need to email customer service to have a new 12 training book sent to me though. For the most part the book is good, but the tab on one or two of the sheets is sheared off completely so you can't read it (looks like a machine malfunction). My only other complaint would be that when I called the customer service I wanted to know what the differences between the different package options were ($200 vs $250 vs $300). She told me that all the straps were the same in every package, but when I did more research I found some had locking carabeaners and other straps said they were lighter in weight. I just didn't get a very confident feeling that she knew anything about the product I was buying.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Looking forward to using product