TRX Training Reviews

07/11/2014
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1011 reviews.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• Jun 18, 2014
    Website a pain to figure out how to order. Seemed like I had to order stuff I didn't need.
  • Jun 18, 2014
    I have trained with a TRX class before and want to get into it more at home during times I can fit it in.
    Very worth cost.
    TRX Training ROCKS!
  • Jun 18, 2014
    valuable products for my in home clients
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Have used it at the gym and cannot wait to have it at home.
  • Jun 18, 2014
    You shouldn't have a survey pop up at the end of check out. I can't possibly rate the quality or efficacy of the course having not even received the download information. Fail on behalf of Bizrate.
  • Jun 18, 2014
    This product is most definitely a life changer
  • Jun 17, 2014
    I have a baseball academy and I want to start implementing TRX in my program. Do you give discounts to non-profits? I am looking to buy more bans.
    I love it
  • Jun 17, 2014
    I haven't received my TRX yet, but I think the website was very user-friendly and all the videos really helped me see all the different ways to use the TRX. I'm excited to get it and get started!
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Only problem I had with check out was I wanted to remove an item and it wasn't clear how to do it
  • Jun 17, 2014
    I'm looking forward to learning and practicing the progressions and regressions in order to apply the movements with my clients.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Great Gear - no nonsense training
    Jun 18, 2014
    Downloaded video came in he form of a ZIP file which I have been unable to open. Have no idea how good or bad the video product is since I have not been able to view it
  • Jun 8, 2014
    I love TRX. I found it very effective, quick and entertaining too if you do it in a class. I haven't seen and experienced my muscles reacting so fast to any fitness exercise or to weight lifting as my body started to change from the first TRX class. Now I have my own TRX and thanks for the TRX Super App I can do it where ever I want. The App is clear, simplified and very useful, like you would have you personal trainer right next to you. Early morning down on the beach is the best. I'm working on a boat so I just love to have "my-whole-gym" with me where ever we dock. Big Thank you for the inventor of TRX, former Navy Seal Randy Hetrick!!! Hooyah!!
  • Jun 8, 2014
    I purchased this item for my dad (with my mom's permission of course). Because my dad has diabetes, I thought that this type of exercise program might be of great benefit to him since he can use it while he is away at work.
    Jun 18, 2014
    The items arrived on time and in good condition. I am very pleased with my purchase and I look forward to getting starting on my journey to good health.
    Jun 18, 2014
    Arrived on time and as expected
  • Jun 5, 2014
    I have tried this system in my gym at work and I am really excited to have this in my home