TRX Training Reviews

08/21/2014
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 974 reviews.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• Jul 15, 2014
    Look forward to using the products in our small business to help our employees stay fit. Thanks, Randy.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I haven't tried it yet, but I was very excited when a friend said she loved it and sent me the youtube video.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    my friend and this equiptment with them on our vacation with them and we used it everyday at our rented house...loved it and wanted to buy this for my husband for his birthday
  • Jul 14, 2014
    The purchase was very simple and the website was easy to navigate through which made my shopping experience very easy. Will recommend to others.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Awesome workout. Loved it so much I need my own.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Went to the Cal a Vie spa and had Austin as a trainer. He was great and introduced me to this.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I want this product for training in my house
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I really like the site. Very easy to navigate. I can't wait to start training with my TRX trainer!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I am excited to get going! Have heard some great stuff about this product. I needed another workout to add to my game.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I love the many choices of TRX DVD's/booklets in guiding me through my personal exercise program.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Brand new user. I've been an avid weight lifter since my early teens. Now that I'm getting older, I'm looking forward to increasing my strength yet adding flexibility as well.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Love the product Great time for a sale!
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 14, 2014
    I've used the TRX before but when I went to use the one that I ordered specifically for home, I had some problems. The door wasn't strong enough and I even tried using an outside door as it is more sturdy. So now I can't work out with it at home.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 14, 2014
    I would have liked my workouts that came with the TRX kit to have been on dvds rather than downloading.And since they were downloaded I don't see why more workouts couldn't have been included.I am very happy with the equipment and it's ease of use.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 15, 2014
    We haven't set it up yet. Purchased the wall anchor because concerned about using the over the door system with hollow doors. Impressed with the size of the anchor and looking forward to getting it set up and using it
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Love TRX!!!! It's the perfect workout for all clients.
    Jul 15, 2014
    Great product
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Great program, have been using it for about 6 years now.
    Jul 14, 2014
    Great program, have been using it for years and needed a new set.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    This is a different approach to the normal weights and machines.
    Jul 16, 2014