TRX Training Reviews

06/01/2015
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 977 reviews.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• May 29, 2015
    Customer service did a great job answering all my questions.
  • May 29, 2015
    I bought a bundle package, and i had a hard time understanding exactly what was in the pack and what everything did. This gift is for my wife, and I'm not very familiar with the products so I struggled a little with that aspect.
  • May 29, 2015
    As someone who have been training for years, this straps have changed my life, I love training my clients with them, I love the results, and most of all the endless options and variety you can do with a pair of straps.
  • May 29, 2015
    I am relatively new to TRX training, and was initially introduced to it through Undisputed Boxing Gym in San Carlos CA, but it has quickly become one of my all-time favorite training methods, and the quality of the products is top-notch!
  • May 28, 2015
    Learned about this through my gym and coach NYSC Princeton Toni Vasco. Otherwise would not have known about this product.
  • May 28, 2015
    Tried several times to pay with paypal, but got message error each time. Disappointing...
    great online experience
  • May 28, 2015
    sometimes going back and forth after adding to cart the cart will double triple order. discount worked well.
  • May 28, 2015
    Products aren't the easiest to locate based on other website. But overall, I thought the site was pretty good. Enjoyed the video to show my fiance what I was purchasing and why I was purchasing it.
  • May 28, 2015
    I take TRX classes at the gym and I feel this will help me get upper strength. It's a challenge but I love it!!
  • May 28, 2015
    Site was easy to navigate and the checkout process was quick and smooth.
  • May 28, 2015
    I just want an easy option for a print-friendly invoice. And maybe an estimation of sales tax in the shopping cart before checkout. Otherwise good service.
  • May 21, 2015
    Love using the TRX at my gym, I just had to get one for the home!
    May 29, 2015
    I just wish I could've bought the pink trx! I can't find it anywhere!
    May 29, 2015
    I am a CORE member and purchased home TRX system and wanted to take advantage of 25 percent using code TRXSummer. It didn't say orders over $250 the first email notice received. I was told what I need to do for next time to get sale, but no effort or offer to correct current order to receive summer discount.
    Love Trx Thank you !
    May 29, 2015
    As I build my TRX training equipment I have found the product[s] and customer support are outstanding. I am very pleased with my experience with TRX.
  • May 19, 2015
    May 29, 2015
    I believe it to be very complete and diverse. You can never get enough of it.
  • May 15, 2015
    It would be nice if more than one offer or discount code could be applied at one time. Otherwise, great site. Looking forward to using the trainer in my home.
    May 28, 2015
  • May 12, 2015
    This is a birthday gift more my husband.