TRX Training Reviews

01/27/2015
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1905 reviews.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

Showing 51 - 70 of 1905 Reviews
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Really great tool to excersice anywhere and any time, love it
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Love the TRX, I feel that you get a great combination of resistance training , Pilates, and yoga movements all with the TRX . Love the yoga flows that can be created wth the straps. My clients love the suspension training. TRX s suspension trainer and the Rip are two great tools. Thank you.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    did not get my last video download
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I am a Medical Excercise Specialist/Personal Trainer and I go to people;s homes. The home TRX will be easy to set up and not to costly for my clients to purchase. I have had the same client for 12 years and he will be excited about this training method.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I've used TRX since it has come out. I'm simply getting another product and the bar to use for client training so I can work with more than one person.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I can't wait to get my products and start using.
    SENT GIFTS FOR THE BUYERS
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Love the product, use it at home, gym and on the road.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I have just begun TRX training at the YMCA where I teach group exercise. I love it, so, I had to purchase a suspension training strap for my personal use at home, when I am unable to take a class. Can't wait for it to arrive!!!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    We tried this product at physical therapy and were very satisfied with the workout and benefits.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Everything was great except there was no estimated shipping time frame. I am not sure when I am going to get it, and it is a gift.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Love TRX trainer and app. I hate you guys declined my AMEX, i tryed 3 days with no success.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Looking forward to getting this product and starting a whole new journey into fitness
  • Jan 22, 2015
    love the suspension training. Looking forward to the rip stick.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    This seems to be a really great workout, cannot wait to try
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I used to work in a gym in Korea and so many Koreans work out in Gym. However only few gyms have TRX. I always interested in TRX so decided to purchase trx by my self. I do not work in gym any more and I don't have a lot of time to work out. TRX is great Item to work out very hard in short time so I like this item very much. I will keep stay fit with TRX and Thank you for save my work out time.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Very impressed with the training and the products that I have received from TRX. Five Star Customer Service!
    Jan 23, 2015
    TRX is the ultimate training tool!
  • Jan 15, 2015
    awesome training system. good website.
    Jan 23, 2015
    I have been using TRX since 2005 and will always endorse it proudly. I've done group and individual workouts, use it for stretching and rehab. I plan to use TRX well into the next decade. It's not a fad, it's a personal gym. My latest purchase showed up earlier than I expected I was able to use it within a few days of ordering it.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Free shipping would be good. Otherwise very good. Email discount code would not apply to my purchase. The email said it was applicable to the whole trx store. Somewhat disappointed with that. That being said, I did not read all the fine print.