TRX Training Reviews

07/11/2014
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1011 reviews.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• Jul 6, 2014
    Super training system that both my wife and I use regularly. We would welcome, via TRX Force Super App, a program aimed at people 55 years old plus.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I have a fitness & Nutrition business "Everything Counts-ITAV" and although although its not for all clients, the advance clients love the challenge! One client is a truck driver that wanted to learn workouts while he was on the road! TRX came to the rescue! We love it.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Having experienced TRX training at my gym, under supervision of my personal trainer, I became totally addicted. There is perhaps only one greater high than meeting the challenge...SEEING the RESULTS! :)
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Love everything thats related to TRX.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Looking forward to train!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    TRX Training is one of the easiest companies I have every worked with. I love they're bundles, educational programs, app.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I have had the opportunity to use this system at the gym with a great trainer. The trainer left the gym and I wanted to continue with TRX. I have went 2 months without it and have decided it is a workout that I really miss. It is an excellent workout for people of all levels. I use to do it 2 times a week. I am looking forward to doing it 5 days a week when I get my own! I hope to also get my husband and boys (who are in early 20s) to use it also. If the boys will use it, it will make an excellent Christmas gift.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Excellent training devise. I use it daily. I had catastrophic injuries to both legs in January 2013, and I feel TRX training helped me make an almost complete comeback. Not done yet...but I will get there.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I had thought that shipping was covered for orders over 25$ but I was still charged
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Easy to use site looking forward to my gear
  • Jul 5, 2014
    A better list of what was included with the 3 options (home, pro, tactical)
  • Jul 5, 2014
    After being introduced to TRX by my trainer I knew I wanted to buy the home version so I could continue to improve the workouts I do on my own.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving TRX product, never have used before.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    The best quality for high repetition use! Don't get something cheaper, just get the best!
    GREAT ONLINE EXPERIENCE
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I have been contemplating incorporating TRX training into my fitness program for several months. The website was so easy to navigate and contained useful information and video I was convinced to wait no longer.
    Jul 6, 2014
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Looking forward to the instructor training course.
    Jul 5, 2014