TRX Training Reviews

07/06/2015
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1213 reviews.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• Jul 1, 2015
    I have used the TRX equipment with a personal trainer at the gym. Hoping I will use it more if I have it available at home.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    TRX online support was excellent. Product purchasing was easy. I had troubles sorting the Courses in the right order, I need to see the San Francisco calendar but that was not displaying in the order I needed to see it. Also it wasn't easy to get the description and the location of the class either.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Absolute leading edge in functional training content, product and technical application.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I am in love with TRX! After many years of exercise I have found my new addiction! The TRX site is easy to navigate, they are usually running a promotion, and the product is fantastic.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Have no experience as of now
    Great equipment! Love using TRX! Buying 2 for my children
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I am a trx trainer in the Middle East for 10 months of the year and in Canada for the other two months. I believe in TRX... it works and it changes peoples lives always for the better! I want to touch as many lives as I can with trx. Its a goal and a mission... to make people strong, healthy, proud of themselves and to promote healthy lifestyles.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Your check out process is slow and you should make it easier for folks to apply the discount counts that you offer/encourage people to use.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Site is difficult to use. Information on aps is poor.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I love the TRX program and the products that they offer! The exercises are well documented and the videos provided are helpful in making sure that you are performing the excercises correctly.
    Awesome product for toning
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I wish there was a little more instruction on how to mount, spacing requirements, in all 4 directions required to get the most effective workout
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I would like to see it made in the US if possible and would pay another 20% if it was.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I have just qualified with a White Level TRX Coach Certificate. I have almost completed my Level 3 as a PT. I am working towards improving my skills sets before I take up a position as a PT either self employed or employed in a Gym/Health Fitness Centre. Thank you TRX :-) Neil. UK.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Excellent page and training system...
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    This is an awesome product , a must have if you want to take your training to the next level.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I have worked out on theTRX at my gym and I wanted my husband to experience it at home.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Want to find other accesories
  • May 29, 2015
    Best concentrated workout ever! Highly recommend it!
    Jul 1, 2015
    My favorite workout and so easy to use.