TRX Training Reviews

12/24/2014
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1316 reviews.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• Nov 20, 2014
    I had a very hard time registering and paying for a course online. Not impressed at all. Then when I finally got the payment to go through, it was not for the amount that it stated. My m/c bill says it charged on $40 more than stated the final payment would be.
    Love you guys!
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Will know more when I receive product
  • Nov 20, 2014
    First time purchase of this product, if we like it we will be buying more ASAP
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I'm excited to learn more to become a better trainer.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    As a swimmer, athlete, and cadet, I immediately fell in love with the TRX bands. They're amazing, simple as that.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I am excited to get the product and see how my son likes it.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I am buying this for my husband and me. We work with trainers who use TRX and we love it. We are traveling and will take this with us.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Best training equipment and program I have ever used.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    This is perfect for me. I am currently in paramedic classes and with very little time for excersising ,this totally is perfect! I will be purchasing the TRX Ripper next month only i will purchase a heavier rope with it!!
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I find the TRX training very good and useful and easy to use
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Started using this product at my gym and loved it so needed to get it for workouts at home
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I think their on-line retail experience is pretty good. They should be aware though that I've been seeing 15% off deals in pop-up ads for weeks after the deal was available. It was very frustrating. Luckily the wait paid off b/c I got a better deal in the end with their new promo (NOV20).
  • Nov 19, 2014
    This was highly recommended to me as a gift for my girlfriend, and I'll try it too! ;) Looking forward to checking it out! I got a very generous coupon code too, so I saved quite a bit which is really nice, especially around the holidays. Item was in stock and it appears they have pretty quick shipping turn around, happy with that also. Finally, they are a company that accepts PayPal, which is AWESOME. I hate getting my CC number out there online considering it's been hacked twice in the past five years. Thanks TRX!
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Learned about it from a case study at Acton MBA program in Austin, TX.
    Nov 20, 2014
    I did overnight delivery and it took 4 days. I did overnight because I was leaving the country for months and wanted the TRX with me. I had to go to a FedEx location right before my international flight and beg them to find it in their distribution center. I barely made my flight. I would like shipping charges refunded, if not more refunded. Thank you.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Apparel for men should come in 2XL
  • Nov 10, 2014
    my son is a trainer and is qualified in trx. He has trained me and it really gives your body a complete work out. He has 3 complete sets of trx equiptment that he trains with and people love the look they get from the training. He likes to advertise his training abilities so I buy him clothes and equiptment as he needs it. What are moms for?/
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Very interested in functional training without heavy weights.