TRX Training Reviews

06/01/2015
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 975 reviews.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• May 27, 2015
    Instructions for downloading videos could have been more detailed. My problem was wanting to use the videos on an iPad2 but downloading to iTunes on my PC. I was finally success when I downloaded the PC version. I had assumed since the final destination was an iPad I should use the Mac version. I eventually tried using the PC version and it worked.
  • May 27, 2015
    Looks like a great product. I appreciate the military discount. I will recommend this sight and equipment to others.
  • May 27, 2015
    I like it! Feels good after a workout
  • May 27, 2015
    I have benefited from TRX training at the Y and decided to take the equipment wherever I might go.
    I OWN A TRX training system and adding this additional item for training
  • May 27, 2015
    haven't tried it yet so not sure
  • May 27, 2015
    excited to learn more about the products
  • May 27, 2015
    love our trx system. purchased three videos, two for me and one as a gift for my daughter. cant wait for them to arrive.
  • May 27, 2015
    Difficult to get trx training when outside US or canada
    It's tough, but good!!
  • May 26, 2015
    I think TRX Training is a great addition to any workout plan. Helps build a strong core while increasing stability and flexibility. As for the actual product I think it is overpriced 25-50% of what I think it should be especially since I am a trainer. I can't tell from looking at the site if they offer replacement pieces to the trainer which makes the initial price even more critical.
  • May 26, 2015
    I will made this traning to improve my core body and help with my back pain
  • May 26, 2015
    We have been in a TRX class for a number of months and thoroughly enjoy it. Want to be able to do it at home as well.
  • May 26, 2015
    will let u know when i get my shipment
    best product out there
  • May 19, 2015
    May 27, 2015
    I'm excited to see the results! My trainer uses the TRX system in his gym...I am enjoying learining to use it there and at home.
  • May 17, 2015
    Gonna give a try once I got really good feed from my cousin, she is phisioterapist and ha done the training back in Brazil.
    Amazing
  • May 17, 2015
    Looking forward to TRX training . This will be an adventure ! Everything about my shopping and buying experience was easy and quick.
  • May 12, 2015
    It's been great for recovery of injuries. I just might buy one for my dad to help recover from his shoulder surgery!!!
    May 27, 2015
    A great way to recover from injuries. And it goes where you go!!