TRX Training Reviews

09/16/2014
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1041 reviews.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• Jul 2, 2014
    I have used the TRX training system for several years to train myself as well as clients.There is an extensive series of exercises for all levels of progression, clear instructions anddescriptions of the various exercises and a terrific supplement for a total body workout.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Great Company with excellent products and services.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    unexpected that I had to pay tax for a company not in NM
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Webpage can use some modification to allow for detailed explanation on the differences between types of TRX packages.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    The Trx webpage is full of interactive media great webpage!
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Just took the trainer cert. class. Love TRX & can't wait to teach it.
    glad for the coupon!!
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Pricey: I hope it's worth it....
  • Jul 1, 2014
    found site lacking in info i needed, took a long while to get customer service to call me back and they still could not answer questions....sort of on my own to figure out...did not like that
  • Jul 1, 2014
    i have been doing TRX for nearly a year now and it is one of the best and rewarding forms of exercises i have done
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Great looking site and easy buying experience. Merchandise is over-priced. I ordered an app... and although it's by far the most I've paid for an app. Hopefully because I paid more than I would have for a $1.99 app, I'll treat it more seriously and will be better motivated to follow the workouts religiously
    Jul 2, 2014
    Note: purchase was for a digital download and it was processed immediately, as expected.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Jul 2, 2014
    The content of the videos is great but the quality is far lower than actual standards. Very low resolution video that appear very ugly on todays HD screens.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    I love the TRX Training system. I plan on order more units for my mobile training truck in the future.
    Jul 2, 2014
    I love my TRX!!! It's mobility is awesome!!!
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Jul 2, 2014
    Haven't started using product yet.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I've used the TRX Suspension training with my personal trainer at the studio; now, I'm excited to use it at home. I've also purchased the Rip Training to take with me when I travel. Thank you for offering them in a workout bundle.
  • May 31, 2014
    Started 12 weeks ago. Love it & wanted one for home.
    You work as hard or as little, as you want. I'm 63 yrs. old and feel great