TRX Training Reviews

03/28/2015
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1122 reviews.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• Jan 2, 2015
    Trx is a little over priced for your items
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Love the product and the exercises online
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Best training for an old guy like me, get strong without getting injured
  • Jan 2, 2015
    I am in my 8th week of doing the TRX exercises with a trainer at the gym I patronize. I love the cardio and fast pace at times. it pushes me harder than I do on my own workouts.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Amazing did my first class at the YMCA with my daughter and I am blown away at how much can be accomplished in 45 minutes, no standing around waiting for free weights of equipment. I am a firm believer in the product and highly recommend it to anyone looking for an amazing work out and challenge. R Martin
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Seems to be a very good approach to minimalist training where options are limited or absent. You can do a lot with a little using this system. However I feel it falls short in some training environments but can easily be fixed with a little personal ingenuity. Lastly, I would like to see the military discount be more universal across products. Overall, I am satisfied with this purchase.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Where's the fitness tracker specific for TRX equipment ? Love the Force Program, I have worked my way through this program twice so far and I can't get enough.
    Love it
  • Dec 26, 2014
    It's my favorite training tool. As a trainer I use it all the time to train all sort of clients from senior citizens to athletes.
    Jan 3, 2015
    My favoriye tool in training. I can train my clients in all varity from athletes to seniors.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    It is an amazing workout and training tool ( provided correct instruction and guidance are given). It is so versatile and portable and has given some great results. I haven't bought a lot fromTRX ONLINE but I am very happy so far
    Jan 2, 2015
    I am an Australian resident and some of the offers/products on special don't seem to be accessible / available to me but generally I love seeing the offers and courses available. I don't necessarily use/ need all of them but the downloadable training sessions are great as it keeps it all interesting. The suspension trainer is such a great training tool and would love to get the rip trainer soon too.
    Using for over 5 yrs
  • Dec 25, 2014
    This is a fantastic Christmas present to get my year started with TRX
    great versatile product
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Great product, but website is difficult to navigate. Training tools aren't accessable and/or usable.
    Jan 3, 2015
    Good sitt with great products and services
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Jan 3, 2015
    Staff weren't not sure what's included in the bundle military's
  • Dec 22, 2014
    I have taken training at 2 different gyms.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Jan 2, 2015
    I really love the clothing I purchased. Awesome quality and comfort.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I work at a outpatient physical therapy clinic. We use the TRX frequently and find it beneficial for not only fitness but functional.