TRX Training Reviews

07/04/2015
TRX Training Ratings and User Reviews. TRX Training is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1212 reviews.

TRX Training Rating

More About TRX Training

Recent Reviews for TRX Training

• May 4, 2015
    Starting new classes at our gym extremely interested in fusion type and the yoga!!
  • May 3, 2015
    I am excited to learn and be trained as an instructor in a class that I have enjoyed so much myself!
  • May 3, 2015
    Love it and so do my clients....teach kettlebell too....and pilates....
  • May 3, 2015
    I learned about TRX at a gym and really enjoyed the benefits of the exercise. I had purchased my own TRX straps about a year and half ago and took them with me on an extended trip. I used them only once because the I had the straps attached to a closed door and the door opened throwing me backwards into the bed. Since that time I have been afraid to use the straps. Today, I saw that there was an anchor that could be attached to the wall or ceiling. I am looking forward to getting back into my TRX training.
  • May 3, 2015
    Haven't received my order yet but have used this system befor and looking forward to starting
  • May 3, 2015
    The checkout was satisfying, they had live chat to answer any questions about the product and shipping.
  • May 3, 2015
    Used it at a personal gym and loved the workout.
  • May 2, 2015
    I really love the TRX and I use it at my gym that's why I purchased one for my home. I am a former personal trainer and ocean lifeguard
    Will soon find out
  • May 2, 2015
    Had a personel tranier for the past three years LOVE TRX,, trying at home and when i travel..
  • May 2, 2015
    I work with seniors and they love the workouts. The older ones do not doing exercises on the floor but we modify to meet their needs. Looking forward to learning more TRX training ideas.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Good for me an aging athletic type trying to stay strong, agile and healthy. 3x per week along with swimming, running in soft sand, rowing, weights and tennis.
    May 2, 2015
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I use trx with my personal trainer so it will be nice to use this at home as well!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    I bought as a gift for my daughter. Don't necessarily think the items are worth the cost.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Just wish I'D invented TRX!!!
    May 2, 2015
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I have always enjoyed TRX and find it a useful fitness and training tool. Going for the certifications and professional courses is the next step for me in enhancing my knowledge in TRX.
    May 4, 2015