TSCPets Reviews

12/17/2014
TSCPets Ratings and User Reviews. TSCPets is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 72 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

TSCPets Rating

More About TSCPets

Recent Reviews for TSCPets

• Dec 17, 2014
    Extremely pleased to have found this store !! Service is prompt and any time I needed to speak to a rep, that person was very helpful and also poilte ! I will definitely use again !
  • Dec 14, 2014
    My vet is concerned about the wound on my german shepherds paw and it was suggested that his whole leg be removed. This product was recommended by a friend and thankfully I was able to find it online, but with the amount of money (which is estimated at about 3000 dollars), financially its draining. I just hope and pray this product helps promote the healing process. This has truly been a tremendous ordeal. My companion and freind deserves to have the chance to keep his leg. I am just besides myself and hope this spray will begin the healing process. The drawing salve I orderd has done its work now its the healing process that needs to begin. Hopefully this is the solution. The shipping price was unexpected but he deserves it and hopefully I have ordered the correct antidote to promote healing of his wound. Thank you for offering these products online. Happy hoidays...Katherine
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Great selection and easy checkout!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I was happy to find this specific dog collar compatible with my unit at such a good price . Will most likely shop here again . & Thank You
  • Dec 10, 2014
    they had what I was looking for
  • Dec 8, 2014
    The price was markedly better than other sites and with the discount code on the website I saved another 10%.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I found the website easy to navigate and the price reasonable
    Await ordered merchandise!!!
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Have a great selection of labrador urns. Appreciate it..
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I'll have a better idea of what I think about TSC Pets once I receive the items I ordered and have had a chance to check them out and determine whether I like their quality.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    So far, so good!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 10, 2014
    WHERE IS MY ORDER IT IS 10/10 I ORDERED IT ON 10/2
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I HAVE TWO DOGS,A MALE LAB WHO IS 6 YEARS OLD. HE HAS A VERY BAD HIP PROBLEM THAT EFECTS HIS HIND LEGS. ALSO WE HAVE A 12 YEAR FEMALE BEAGLE.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    This is my first time shopping here and I was directed to your website by Amazon. I was pleased to find this item at this price. Most everything else I found was nowhere near as aesthetic and overpriced for what I would be getting, but TSC Pets had what appears to be a high quality item for a very reasonable price. I do A LOT of shopping online, so I'll keep this site in mind in the future. I do wish you could offer free shipping at a certain purchase threshold, however.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    great experience so far. Love discount codes on site
    Dec 12, 2014
    Best prices and shipping rates by far! Couldn't be happier with all my new jump blocks
  • Nov 27, 2014
    I was very pleased with their services and would recommend and try them again Thank You
    Dec 5, 2014
  • Nov 22, 2014
    My first order so I do not have any feed back at this time. Ordering was easy and straight forward and that is a positive. Price was the best I found with the 10% promo code.
    Nov 30, 2014
    Product was as expected and delivered on time.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    i thought it was very easy to locate what I needed and the pricing was excellent. my pets G.I. physicians office charges more than twice this amount. my pet will be on this medication for a long time and being his hospital bill was $5000.oo it will help me a lot to be able to order this at such a great price.
    Dec 2, 2014
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Dec 5, 2014
    I made the order but received nothing. It was processed, took my card details but went to a black hole.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    I received my order in a timely fashion considering it had to come to Australia and it is close to Christmas. I have tested the Booster Bath and it is fantastic, easy to put together and use love it.