TSCPets Reviews

10/24/2014
TSCPets Ratings and User Reviews. TSCPets is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 74 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.

TSCPets Rating

More About TSCPets

Recent Reviews for TSCPets

• Oct 23, 2014
    I WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE A BETTER REFERENCE AFTER I RECEIVE THE PRODUCT
  • Oct 21, 2014
    At first had trouble ordering on line and called customer service but no one there to answer Irritating so back to hopefully which I did place order on line
  • Oct 20, 2014
    This site is easy to use and offers great selection.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Please extend shipping to USVI
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I wish I could login and have my personal info auto populate when I place an order as well as my purchase history.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Glad to see you had Pay Pal, probalbly would not have ordered
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Website is very easy to navigate and use. Pricing clearly stated especially during check out.
    Oct 24, 2014
    Will order again when the dogs break it,only can get it from you,
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I was about to buy from Ebay and saw that TSC had a better price.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I like the website. I wish they offered more products that I like to use.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    the check out process is not very clear, it kept asking for my credit card information. I had to enter it 5 time before I figured out that I was missing the "state" in the shipping address. It needs to be clear if something is missing, just say what you need! I hate feelling like my card could be charged 5 times. I'm sure it won't but, it was making me want to say just forget it and look for the product somewhere else.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Good price for the product I bought, easy to navigate web site, easy payment - enjoyable experience.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Can't wait for this item to take my pets for a walk.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I can't wait to get my Cat Tree; looking forward to it. I hope it arrives soon!
    Oct 16, 2014
    I ordered the Majestic Pet 73" Casita-Fur. It arrived in a timely manner; however, the instructions were not clear and very hard to understand. It had no instructions as to what screws went where. I suggest that if you purchase this item, have a picture of the item so that you know what it looks like in order to put it together correctly. The item was a popular hit with our kittens though; they were on it the entire time we were putting it together.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Sit had products required and was easy to order.
    Oct 16, 2014
    Ordered pet vitamins on line on 10/04, received items on 10/16 . TCS indicated that delivery would be 4 to5 days. Based on their quoted delivery time I bought from them. Never again.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Ordered once a year ago when I was in States, the price is great, more importantly, TSC really cares about the security issue, and that's why I'd like to place order again.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    like i said, i inherited this cat when i bought my house and i am going to try to take care of him even though he is an outside cat...worried about the winter
  • Sep 14, 2014
    This site was very easy to use. As long as the shipping and charges of this purchase work out as well as my experience with the site, I will definitely recommend this site to others.
    Oct 6, 2014
    The product we wanted was available, competitively priced, and arrived prompty once the issue about billing and shipping locations was resolved (different addresses so TSCPets put the order on hold until we confirmed they were correct).
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Oct 6, 2014
    I should have read the manual first, then the adjustments for the door size would have been easier for me to do. I like the product, it was ready to use when it came out of the box, no construction was necessary. For my pet purposes I enjoy the ease of fitting it in and taking it out of my doors.