TSCPets Reviews

06/02/2015
TSCPets Ratings and User Reviews. TSCPets is rated 7.3 out of 10 from 52 reviews. Last rated on 06/02/2015.

TSCPets Rating

More About TSCPets

Recent Reviews for TSCPets

• Jun 2, 2015
    I just bought my cats a condominium
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Not to sure what I can say since this is the first time ordering from them, the site was great now just waiting on the product and then will let you know.
  • May 31, 2015
    Good website fair prices
  • May 21, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    I never received my order. My cat died. I paid extra for 2nd day air and never got it. I want a refund back into my account!
  • May 20, 2015
    May 30, 2015
    Good first time experience
  • May 18, 2015
    Lowest price anywhere!! I shopped for hours and was thrilled to find this store!
    May 29, 2015
    I spent hours surfing the web for the lowest price I could find on remote training collars for my two dogs. TSCPets had the best price of everyone and not by just a few dollars. They were considerably less expensive than the other sites. I received the tracking number right away and two days later the package came. After opening everything up I was excited to try them out. I was so disappointed to find out they were not working. I called customer service and explained the problem I was having. The rep. was very friendly and gave me the phone number of the manufacturer and said I should contact them to see if there was something they could do. She said if I still couldnt get the collars to work I could send them back for either a refund or an exchange. The manufacturer rep. was able to help me reset the collars and they then worked perfectly. I appreciated TSCPets giving me the contact number rather than just telling me to return it. I love the collars and my girls love them too. They know when I get the collars out that lots of treats are soon to follow:)
  • May 16, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    Product was received as described in a very timely manner, ordering was very fast & easy, packed very well to prevent shipping damage and saved me over $50 compared to local retail. Would highly recommend this seller.
  • May 14, 2015
    Good so far!!!
  • May 10, 2015
    Really can't judge until I see what I receive.
  • May 9, 2015
    Great site! Found what I needed right away! Easy - love that!
  • May 9, 2015
    Good prices and free shipping. I like the fact that I can pay with PayPal.
  • May 8, 2015
    May 16, 2015
    If a customers asks you to ship their item 29 hours after you send them a tracking number, don't tell them to wait 24 hours for shipping information. In other words if you pack it ship it that day.
  • May 7, 2015
    May 17, 2015
    I asked for my order to be canceled 8 May .. You took money out my account 11 th May ... Sent many emails about this order could not afford shipping to Canada ... Sent emails To Andrea not happy at all Your product looks good but after this don't think I k Like my shopping experiences from you company ... I want a refund please maybe you could look into it for me Order # 61407 thanks Pat Gilmartin ... Not a happy experience
  • May 5, 2015
    Thought there nth be free shipping on a 100$ order but didn't show the charge until the last step. 16$ shipping should be free.
  • May 4, 2015
    Very good price
  • May 4, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    the sliding pet barrier that stretches to over100 inches needs some critical engineering. When you stretch it out almost to the max the two sections sag in the middle where they are joined which them requires to hands to open or shut it. Not very easily used. Kind of expensive for something with such poor performance.
  • May 3, 2015
    Waiting to see if I like the product.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Best place to purchase Ketoseb Shampoo.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Website is truly awful
    May 5, 2015
  • Apr 20, 2015
    This was the only site that I could find without being charge an extra $100 for mailing to Canada
    May 7, 2015
    It was very straight forward to ship the items to Canada