TSCPets Reviews

08/29/2015
TSCPets Ratings and User Reviews. TSCPets is rated 7.2 out of 10 from 25 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2015.

TSCPets Rating

More About TSCPets

Recent Reviews for TSCPets

• Aug 27, 2015
    I found here a product unavailable at other sites. Thank you!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I order "blue" but on something I saw "purple" Hope O was having hallucinations
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Tac pets was very easy to order from. One reason I chose them was because they were paypal capable. And that was extremely helpful!
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I have been impressed with TSCPets.com every time I order. The products are well priced and the website is very customer friendly. That's all I ask of online vendors but SO many vendors cannot manage these two simple requests. Thanks TSCPets for making it easy to do business with you!
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Wish they offered free shipping after a specific dollar amount (e.g. $50+).
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I hope the product is as good as the write up.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    loved the selection. I'm looking forward to getting our product.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    The product I ordered offers two more options that are higher quantity bottles, but this site is out of stock, which is upsetting due to the fact that the higher the oz, the better the price per oz. However, I'm very happy that I can purchase the chicken flavor product, which is difficult to find. Most sites offer the Natural product, but it doesn't work as well as the original (which is 100% chicken livers anyways)! BTW the ingredients are not provided, so I ordered hoping that this is not the "all natural", since I couldn't find the statement written on the front of bottle photo.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I keep getting emails and messages that say I get this or that discount if I fill out a survey or reorder, but when I do they say it's not applicable! Getting mad about it, ready to order same product ffrom Amazon if they keep lying to me about discounts!!!!!!
    Aug 11, 2015
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Aug 11, 2015
    Ordered 2 packages of Dog Eye Wipes. Both packages must be old & outdated as they are totally dried out & un-usable. Wasted money....
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I am just concerned about shipping - they never stated what the shipping charges were going to be or if they were included.
    Aug 6, 2015
    This is to notify you that I would like to cancel my order # 61957 because of the follow: My experience with TSC Shops has been unsatisfactory: 1) Placed an order – July 15, 2015 2) Received an e-mail stating that shipping was to be an additional charge of $254.05 – July 17, 2015 3) Confirmed that I still wanted my order and agreed to shipping charges – July 17, 2015 4) Sent an email asking if my order was shipped – July 25, 2015 5) Received an email stating that a request to your tracking department for an update and you will be contacting me – July 27, 2015 6) Phoned the 888-285-2347 number to find out that the colour I discontinued – but that your company never made the attempt to email to let me know. I choose a colour platinum and was told that it would be shipped with 24 – 48 hours and I will get a confirmation by email - July 29, 2015 7) Did not receive an e-mail stating that my order was shipped so call again – August 4, 2015 – again told that someone would contact me 8) Still have had no contact from TSC Shops and cancelling my order – August 6, 2015 9) 22 days later – from the time order was placed and it still has not been shipped. I no longer have faith in your company to be able to complete my order therefore – PLEASE ensure that you CANCEL my order # 61957. I will find another distributor to order from. Norma Moore -------- Original message -------- From: "Andrea / TSCShops.com (Pet Support / TSCShops.com)" <petsupport@tscshops.com> Date: 07-27-2015 9:59 AM (GMT-07:00) To: Norma Moore <mnorma@shaw.ca> Subject: [TSCShops] Re: RE: International Shipping Required to Ship for TSCPets.com Order #: 61957 ##- Please type your reply above this line -## Your request (15604) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email. Andrea / TSCShops.com (TSCShops) Jul 27, 08:59 Dear Customer, We have submitted a request to our tracking department for an update on your shipment. As soon as we have that information we will contact you via email with the tracking. TSCShops.com Pet Department 1610 S. Grove Ave #A Ontario CA 91761 P: 888-286-2347 M-F 8:00AM-4:00PM PST Norma Moore Jul 25, 10:08 Hello Can you please tell me if my order was shipped and on what day and If you have a tracking number so I can have an idea on when to expect it. Please and thank you. Norma Moore Attachment(s) image001.jpg Norma Moore Jul 18, 09:20 Confirmed Please go ahead and ship. Thank you Norma Moore From: TSCPets.com [mailto:petsupport@tscshops.com] Sent: July-17-15 3:39 PM To: mnorma@shaw.ca Subject: International Shipping Required to Ship for TSCPets.com Order #: 61957 -------- Dear Norma Moore, This is a notification that 'free shipping' for the item(s) on your order only apply to US addresses. There will be an additional $254.05 to ship your order to you. Can you confirm if this is OK so that we can proceed? If you prefer to cancel your order, please let us know. * Free shipping items only apply for U.S. customers (within the 48 continental states), additional shipping may be required for Canada. You may also check on the status of your order at: http://www.tscshops.com/order-status.html. Please enter your order # 61957 and your email address to get the order status. Again, we are very sorry about any inconvenience, Thank you, TSCPets.com a TSCShops.com Store 1610 S. Grove Ave. Unit A Ontario, CA 91761 US 888-286-2347 M-F 8AM-4PM PST This email is a service from TSCShops. Delivered by Zendesk Message-Id:H75AGYQJ_55b65566162dc_9a5b3fbdcce
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Too soon I just ordered.
    Jul 25, 2015
    I purchased a Receiver collar for invisible fence but it came without instruction on the correct direction of the battery. Even when I called TSC they did not consider this as a remedy. Just before returning it I flipped the battery and it works fine. A little insert in the package will save Customers and save Customer service time.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Price is very competitive
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Jul 15, 2015
    Good product...good timing...good price
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Easy to use web site and a good price
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    OUT OF STOCK PRODUCT
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    Great product and a fair price. Thanks
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Ordering was very easy with your website
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    Door Flap was exactly what I had been ordering elsewhere for about 42 dollars with shipping and I got for 26 with you- live saving money.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Jun 20, 2015
    Brokerage fees to Canada were very expensive. Had problems reaching via email got to talk to someone on my 3rd call. Shipping was very expensive for larger items.