TSCPets Reviews

TSCPets Ratings and User Reviews. TSCPets is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Last rated on 10/04/2015.

TSCPets Rating

More About TSCPets

Recent Reviews for TSCPets

• Oct 4, 2015
    I was very happy looking and shopping and exactly what I was looking for and it was a bonus that it was so easy to purchase at checkout it was a pleasant experience and will highly recommend this site to others
  • Oct 3, 2015
    I am very happy as the shipping cost is exceeded for my purchase considering that i am not residing at the USA
  • Oct 2, 2015
    I think this is Tractor Supply -- they are a great brick and morter store so I was happy to stumble upon them on line. I do wish that their website search worked a little more smoothly. Tried to get horse reins - that didn't work; tried tack, that wasn't so hot either. Got the dog collars I wanted ordered but no luck on horse tack.
  • Oct 2, 2015
    First order, no commemts. Ordering was easy.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    I have only ever ordered pet supplies and I have made 2 purchases from this company. My first order were Kong toys for my dogs and because I ordered 4 and they only has 3 they were very quick to respond and evn though I had to pay extra for the next size up for the toy they still made it a quick and easy process. Hopefully my next purchase will be here in no time ') Would still recommend this site to family and friends!!
  • Sep 9, 2015
    Great website and easy to use and navigate. Looking forward to using again
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Sep 18, 2015
    i returned the product as it was damaged and nooone has contactedme to sort this out.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Was bit confused about discount for quantity was not clear I did get the discount instead of paying full price.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Sep 7, 2015
    I was told and specified I wanted a female figurine and was sent a male. When I called Jill told me it was her last day and someone would call me back. It's a holiday so I expect someone to call me back tomorrow and resolve my issue. I am very upset about the situation.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I found here a product unavailable at other sites. Thank you!
    Sep 13, 2015
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I order "blue" but on something I saw "purple" Hope O was having hallucinations
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Sep 9, 2015
    I did not realize the item I ordered was not available immediately. It took more than 2 weeks for the item to be available. It was a supplement for my dog and I needed it asap. I managed to order it from another website and canceled this one. Pity. People should have been informed if the item was available immediately or not.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Tac pets was very easy to order from. One reason I chose them was because they were paypal capable. And that was extremely helpful!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    Product i received was not as pictured! Disappointed!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Sep 6, 2015
    Your site said the product would be delivered in6 to 12 days, I got it after 14.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I have been impressed with TSCPets.com every time I order. The products are well priced and the website is very customer friendly. That's all I ask of online vendors but SO many vendors cannot manage these two simple requests. Thanks TSCPets for making it easy to do business with you!
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Wish they offered free shipping after a specific dollar amount (e.g. $50+).
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I hope the product is as good as the write up.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I keep getting emails and messages that say I get this or that discount if I fill out a survey or reorder, but when I do they say it's not applicable! Getting mad about it, ready to order same product ffrom Amazon if they keep lying to me about discounts!!!!!!
    Aug 11, 2015
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Aug 11, 2015
    Ordered 2 packages of Dog Eye Wipes. Both packages must be old & outdated as they are totally dried out & un-usable. Wasted money....