TSCPets Reviews

09/30/2014
TSCPets Ratings and User Reviews. TSCPets is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 71 reviews. Last rated on 09/28/2014.

TSCPets Rating

More About TSCPets

Recent Reviews for TSCPets

• Sep 28, 2014
    like i said, i inherited this cat when i bought my house and i am going to try to take care of him even though he is an outside cat...worried about the winter
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Today was my first using tsc...I have no more comments.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Was a good experience so far as long as I get my order as expected .
  • Sep 22, 2014
    i love the prizes
  • Sep 21, 2014
    First time ordering , very easy online experience. Will defiantly check out other products. Will share more comments with more orders.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    The checking out process was less than useful. I used a credit card, and it came back to saying as pay pal, or something like that. Very confusing.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Had the Silver framed sunglasses no one else had
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Everything was smooth and the price was better than the competition.
    Sep 23, 2014
  • Sep 14, 2014
    This site was very easy to use. As long as the shipping and charges of this purchase work out as well as my experience with the site, I will definitely recommend this site to others.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    a wide variety of products
  • Sep 11, 2014
    TCPPets is the only company that is shipping the medication I need to Germany without taking a horrendous prize for it.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    true rating will be when product arrives and tried.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Shipping costs are way too high!
  • Sep 5, 2014
    The weight conversions for dog goggles was inaccurate.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Sep 15, 2014
    I purchased a soft sided dog kennel , it was the same quality as those costing twice as much in the pet stores!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Easy shopping, very good prices !!!
  • Aug 27, 2014
    fully loaded with different pets supply. easy to use and clear explanation on each products.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    So far so good. The order process was fairly easy. I was glad for the discount. My order is way over $50.00. I will have to see how the shipping goes. You really can't give the best rating without having gone through the whole process. I suggest a discount based on the dollar amount on a sliding scale, example, people who order over 100.00 get 9% discount, people who order over 200.00 get 11% discount, or do the discounts by $50.00 increments! I was able to read the bottle for the ingredients which is important too. I ordered on line, but tried to call the customer service department, which I always do before making any order to make sure they have a working number. I had to call six times before I got a person. The phone system said the mailbox was full and hung up on me twice, then I called back and was on hold with music for one minute and it hung up on me-this happened 3 times. On my 6th and final attempt I pressed 4 and got a real person. I told her about the phones and she said she would pass it on to management! I almost didn't order because of the phone problem. I won't order from a company that I can't get on the phone! Any way, I did order and this is my first time. We shall see how the order fulfillment and shipping goes! That will be my determining factor in reordering! Oh yeah, this survey doesn't allow you to check more than one topic on the primary topic of my comment, that is just STUPID!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Sep 7, 2014
    I ordered batteries BUT got the wrong model number which I cannot use. I ordered High Tech pet B3V1A batteries but received B3V8 batteries which I cannot use. They look completely different
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Sep 22, 2014
    I inquired about my order after 16 days with no shipping info. Responses from TSC were slow, but adequate. Item was out of stock and backordered. When the item finally shipped, info was supplied promptly and item was received as scheduled. Time from order to delivery was almost 6 weeks. Considering the competitive price from TSC, it was worth the delay.