TSCPets Reviews

07/12/2014
TSCPets Ratings and User Reviews. TSCPets is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 79 reviews.

TSCPets Rating

More About TSCPets

Recent Reviews for TSCPets

• Jul 6, 2014
    Good Product, Good service, Good price. What more could anyone want!
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Love the variety and the simplicity of the entire website. I recommend it to anyone who's using or needs things for the animals and so forth.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Great price and easy checkout.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    got what I wanted. hard to find elsewhere.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Very Good price, fast response from search. Had is subes shipping to Puerto Rico but no problema to my son in Cambridge, ma.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Loved your large selection of pet urns.
  • Jun 20, 2014
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Checkout experience was very easy. Seamless with Paypal.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    easy to mover through
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Jun 25, 2014
    I had no contact on if or when my order would be sent. I wasn't even sure if my order went through. This all worked out fine but I like when I get an email letting me know my order is in process. everything else was Perfect.Thank you!
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Products were exactly what I was looking for and was less expensive than other sites. Site was easy to use.
    Jul 2, 2014
  • Jun 15, 2014
    I'm very happy with my shopping experience here. I'm looking forward to purchasing and saving more money for my pet.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    I'm always shopping for my pets and so I intend to browse your site for them and other things I have in mind.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Took a small amount of time
  • Jun 13, 2014
    I was looking for a dependable ramp at a good price and TSC Pets had a great deal. The process to buy online was very easy and I would recommend TSC Pets.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jun 22, 2014
    The items I ordered came 2 days after I ordered them! I was shocked to see the package arrive so quickly. They were exactly as pictured and exactly what I needed. Great experience! I won't hesitate to purchase from TSC Pets again!
  • Jun 12, 2014
    You need to have a returning customer login - shouldn't have to fill my info in again. Also, in the past since I have a different ship to/bill to address, my order gets hung up in fraud review and your staff doesn't call. You need better processes to push orders through. This was months ago, so maybe things have changed.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    This is my first order. I hope that they properly pack this refrigerated item in styrofoam and include ice packs.
    Jun 21, 2014
    I placed my order on June 15 for a cold item that required 2 day shipping so I asked if the item could be shipped out on the following day, a Monday. When I didn't see a shipping confirmation emailed to me on Monday, I emailed TSCPETS on Monday 6/16 and asked a) if the item was in stock and b) when it was planned to be shipped. I received two prompt replies to each of my questions on that same day 6/16 that a) the item was in stock and that b) an email would be sent when the item was shipped. I don't mind waiting to receive the item, and I still want the item, and c) it's only been 7 days since I placed the order, so I am just still awaiting an email with shipping confirmation. I still want the ordered item!
  • Jun 7, 2014
    I never rate a very high rate for anyone.
    Jun 13, 2014
    I only rated 9 because I never rate the highest for anyone.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    Jun 25, 2014
    I love the items and great prices offered by TSCPETS but There is no communication as to when the package is shipped. It would be nice to know its on the way. When I went to the sight to check after 4 days, it did not give me any info and when I called the package was being shipped.