TSCPets Reviews

07/09/2014
TSCPets Ratings and User Reviews. TSCPets is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 76 reviews.

TSCPets Rating

More About TSCPets

Recent Reviews for TSCPets

• May 22, 2014
    in Canada for the same 99.00 order it would have cost me 180.00! Fab. deal for Canadians
  • May 18, 2014
    Best price available for the product ordered. PayPal payment precess seeemed a little disorderly/bumpy.
  • May 17, 2014
    Reliable with a good range of products
  • May 14, 2014
    Experience was good but tarnished a tad by customer services ( phone line. ) ,, call wasn't handled ver well
  • May 13, 2014
    Excellent service and timely delivery.
  • May 12, 2014
    Love the service and price
  • May 3, 2014
    I'm very happy about buiyng at tscpets.The only negative thing is that almost half of my bill is shipping charges but living in canadai understand and is still a good deal. thanks
  • May 3, 2014
    Shipp cost was high
  • May 2, 2014
    Unlike some vendors they shipped me the correct product the last time. So... I'm trusting they will again.
  • May 2, 2014
    We would love to also order an extra trailer bracket for the customers other bike. Possible?
  • May 2, 2014
    I like doing business with TSCPets. The are reliable. The only problem I have had is that too many pills are broken by the time they arrive. Wish there was a better way to insure less broken pill. Ordered Soft chews this time. To hopefully have no broken pills. But, the chews are more expensive.
  • Apr 26, 2014
    May 4, 2014
    Easy to use, great products,meet here on time
  • Apr 25, 2014
    Great prices
    May 13, 2014
    My only concern is that my Visa/debit was compromised shortly after this purchase. I do not know for sure if the compromise happened as a result of this purchase, however, this was the only site I had never previously used.
  • Apr 25, 2014
    May 8, 2014
    I waited 14 days and did not get any tracking info or my order, no contact at all from these people. When I contacted them they said the order was on indefinite back order, but they never emailed me. It has been a week and I'm still waiting for a refund. I will NEVER order from these people again.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I am very impressed with all of your products for our pets. I love to read and look at the pictures and remarks about all of the other animals.
    May 14, 2014
    I am very happy with the products I received. It has saved me a lot of running around. I will continue to buy these products.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    May 13, 2014
    The price was great, the product great and free shipping was amazing. I will definitely by from TSC Pets in the future.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    May 1, 2014
    have been shopping for my dog for years lost her last December and got another one a pug last feburary and he loves the treats
  • Apr 9, 2014
    May 1, 2014
    This was my first time purchasing and will be my last. I was not very happy to have waited an entire week with NO CONTACT FROM TSCPETS regarding my online order that was cancelled by TSCPETS. Only when I phoned the company did I learn that their website was not accurate and my order was cancelled that same day with no explanation in the email received. Furthermore, I was told by their rep that my money would be refunded within 24 hours...I had to call back again 3 days later to find out why it had not been done yet. Sorry to say but I am truly not impressed with this company. I was able to fill my order through 3 other companies who not only had stock but also shipped promptly within a week of ordering.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    May 6, 2014
    I may have to shop arouned as International shipping is quite high