TSS-Radio Reviews

07/29/2014
TSS-Radio Ratings and User Reviews. TSS-Radio is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 251 reviews. Last rated on 07/29/2014.
Circle of Excellence - TSS-Radio

2011 Winner

TSS-Radio Rating

More About TSS-Radio

Recent Reviews for TSS-Radio

• Jul 29, 2014
    Very good merchandise
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Have purchased a few orders as well as used at work due to being an insurance adjuster when sat radio items are broken or stolen and I need a resource to deliver parts on time.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Just used it today. Very hopeful!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Product I wanted at a reasonable price. Keep up the good work!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great product as no one else was able to help me.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I am a Sirius radio subscriber and I think TSS-Radio provides a great service and wide variety of products that are not carried by Best Buy
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Asked for items I could not find anywhere else. Sales rep responded promptly with items I needed.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Excellent service. Much better than dealing with Sirius's suppliers such as Radio Shack. I can actually buy what I want not what I don't need. I have used your company since approx. 2009-2010 and have sent customers your way. Keep up the good work & services.
    tss_radio is great
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Answered my question quickly and efficiently. Pleased with my purchase and will order from this merchant in the future. A good experience!Larry Griffin
  • Jul 24, 2014
    nice to call customer service and speek to an actual person who knows about the products. very helpful
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I would have preferred using pay-pal but had trouble with attaching the purchase to my pay-pal account
    Quick and easy to use.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Very surprised by the great price on the satellite radio I purchased. Thanks tss!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    heard about you on a satellite radio shop a few years back. Bubba The Love Sponge when he was still with Howard Sterns Channel
  • Jul 23, 2014
    The only issue I had was when I put in the exact name of the product, I still had to scroll through 4-5 pages before I found it.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    hope i will receive fast
  • Jul 20, 2014
  • Jul 20, 2014
    You make it easy to get supplies without buying all new equipment.I'm sure the radio I bought won't be around forever,but at least I'll be set for a while. Thanks again!
    Jul 29, 2014
  • Jul 7, 2014
    User friendly. Well priced.
    Jul 23, 2014