Tsubo Reviews

02/28/2015
Tsubo Ratings and User Reviews. Tsubo is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 78 reviews. Last rated on 02/25/2015.

Tsubo Rating

More About Tsubo

Recent Reviews for Tsubo

• Feb 25, 2015
    Great shoes, have a pair, and looking forward to these pair!
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Patiently, excitedly waiting for my shoe.
    Love your shoes
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Tsubo is the only shoe my husband wears.the store we bought them at stop carrying them This is the first time I have ever bought myself them..
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Interesting, comfortable shoes. Easy online shopping experience.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Please add pictures of the shoes on model. It is hard to figure out what they would look like on actual feet.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I love Tsubo shoes and have had great success with their product and website
  • Feb 16, 2015
    It would be nice if you put the height of the heel in the description of the shoe. I have a back injury and cannot wear heals over 2.5-3 inches. Thank you
  • Feb 14, 2015
    I love Tsubo, this will be my 3 paire, comfort, design, and now even with a black wedge heel, I am so happy, I don't have to paint them at my shoe maker any more (I love my Tsubo's but I am driving a Car so I always have a "dirty heel :(! but now with me "soon to be" new Deux, with a dark Heel problems solved !!! love it, looking forward to my NEW Tsubo!! Thank you
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Add better sort function on your site so I can sort by size.
    Feb 25, 2015
    Add sort by shoe size feature to website.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    These shoes look awesome and I wanted to buy some when I saw the price, heard how comfy they are on online reviews and I like the unique style too.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    My first two orders were cancelled by TSUBO with no real explanation. I am hoping my 3rd order today is succesful
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Just discovered shoes at Nordstroms ans happy to find my size!
    Feb 16, 2015
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Love the look of the products. Famous for "comfort." Can't wait to experience that!
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Stylish, comfortable and amazing designs of footwear..
    Feb 17, 2015
    stylish and comfortable
  • Feb 5, 2015
    I like to buy when this merchant discount 50% off.
  • Feb 3, 2015
    Feb 11, 2015
    Love my shoes! Super comfortable! Good price!
  • Feb 1, 2015
    Feb 23, 2015
    Best shoes i ever had, bought about 10 different pairs of shoes, 8 were byond my expectation, 1 found not so comfortable and one did not like the true colors as arrived since it looks diferent than it was on the internet. Great dealer, plesure to do buisiness with.
  • Feb 1, 2015
    Absolutely love the more contemporary styles. Great looks and comfort too...
    Feb 11, 2015
    Absolutely love the Tsubo products. It is the ordering system and customer service that could use improvement. Ordered several shoes. One pair order was cancelled by Tsubo. Turns out, it did not need ot be cancelled but they required me to do a new order. Credit was issued internally at Tsubo but not to the customer. One has to call Tsubo to find out if you received a credit. Customers receive email about the order cancellation but no info is provided about a credit. Additionally, the Tsubo email indicates order is cancelled but as a Customer you can not tell if entire order was cancelled or just one pair of shoes was cancelled. Called Customer Service and finally asked for a Supervisor to sort through issues. Additionally, packing slip showed 5 pairs shipped and was only shipped 4 pairs, after the order was cancelled by Tsubo.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Feb 7, 2015
    The Tsubo experience was terrific from my pre-purchase chat about sizing, to delivery, to the quality of the product. Unfortunately, I didn't like the style of one of the pair of shoes I ordered (my wife said they looked too much like shoes I regularly wear) and they were too big. I love the other pair, but they, too, are too big and I must exchange them for a smaller size. The return process and the promptness of the refund was exceptional. I'll be back for more.