Tuxedos Online Reviews

Tuxedos Online Ratings and User Reviews. Tuxedos Online is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 106 reviews.
TuxedosOnline offers a selection of tuxedos, vests, or studs and cuff links online at discount prices.

Tuxedos Online Rating

More About Tuxedos Online

Recent Reviews for Tuxedos Online

• Nov 18, 2015
    I will better be able to do this after I receive my merchandise.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    I love it
  • Nov 17, 2015
    I love the items that I've purchased. I felt like I really received quality.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    Website is TOOOO sdlow
  • Nov 15, 2015
    I hope the quality and fit are good. It's hard yo rate a company without receiving the items purchased
    Nov 27, 2015
    I was told that since the tux was nit defective i have to pay shipping andvrestocking fees. I measured my son EXACTLY as instructed to and the sleeves are 4 inches to short! I believe that constitutes a defect, but they didn't agree.
  • Nov 14, 2015
    My first purchase. When I receive the order, I will be better able to indicate the entire experience. The buying experience was good
  • Nov 11, 2015
    quick and easy proces would shop here again
  • Nov 11, 2015
    went to search for little boys vest but yet went to boys section and finally went to tux and was only place could find vest.Dissapointed that your ad did not say tux vest instead of just vest.Very misleading.Still bougth as was so tired of having gone through all boys clothes and had to et a vest for pictures fast. even though had to pay extra $10.00 May come back when I need another iten as did see some items i liked to get a little later. Julie Beck grandmabeck@yahoo.com. My adewss is 260 Mudd St. Coldspring,Texas 77331
  • Nov 10, 2015
    It was a great experience to shop online for the items that I needed.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    I never have a problem ordering from Tuxedos Online. What I need is always available and it always ships quickly. The quality of the material in relation to the cheap prices is by far excellent. I would rather shop here than go to a retail store in my area.
  • Nov 8, 2015
    I Like the tie pen
  • Nov 5, 2015
    I do not want my statistics to be sold for any purposes. I do not want any advertising from any source!!!!!
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Not bad price for a difficult to find product, no local merchant had this exact product.
  • Nov 4, 2015
    find the right color I was looking for
  • Nov 2, 2015
    Nov 13, 2015
    Cuff links damaged..shirt was damaged
  • Nov 1, 2015
    Nov 17, 2015
    I was very satisfied with the shipping as it arrived on time and the tracking information was very helpful. I ordered 2 vests and bowties for my sons for a wedding. The bowties were so small. It looked like it was just a one size fits all kind of bowtie. Two different sizes were ordered and the same size bowties for both. On top of the small bowties, the bowties were sewn wrong. The wedding was in a week and I did not have time to return and order new ones. I just had to undo the stitches and flipped them the right way and sewed it back on.
  • Nov 1, 2015
    I hope the tuxedo arrives as planned...it is needed for an evening event on Wednesday, November 4th.
    Nov 9, 2015
    Staff was very helpful with my questions regarding shipping
  • Oct 28, 2015
    Was disappointed that the colors I needed were not available in all the sizes I needed. Settled for Black but was looking for other colors. Will probably try again on other colors if happy with these vests. The price is great.
    Nov 10, 2015
    Will definitely use this company again. The return was simply because I ordered the wrong size and was not their fault. While waiting for the correct sizes to come in, I ordered another style for our group to perform in. Love the selection of styles and colors and especially the price. Will recommend to others.