Tuxedos Online Reviews

07/31/2014
Tuxedos Online Ratings and User Reviews. Tuxedos Online is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 86 reviews.
TuxedosOnline offers a selection of tuxedos, vests, or studs and cuff links online at discount prices.

Tuxedos Online Rating

More About Tuxedos Online

Recent Reviews for Tuxedos Online

• Jul 5, 2014
    The format and font of the site seems a little unprofessional, but it wasn't too bad.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Found what I was looking for with ease. The site is easy to navigate and prices are great!
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Jul 2, 2014
    I was vert pleased with the appearance and quality of my purchase, and the speedy delivery.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Shipping charges are higher than other online vendors
  • Jun 23, 2014
    I was happy with my purchase
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Very difficult to contact by phone or chat
    Jul 1, 2014
    Online chat doesn't work and to speak to anyone in Customer Service takes too long .... I called 5 times before anyone picked up the phone.I didn't know their was a problem with my order until I called about it , it never was processed due to a bad cc date. I was never notified of a problem by Tuxedos OnLine
  • Jun 19, 2014
    This is the second Tuxedo purchased from your site. The quality of the product is terrific. It looks great 4 years later. This purchase was a little difficult today . the size of jacket and pants did not match and the separates selection was limited.
  • Jun 18, 2014
    I hope everything works out well for my wedding. I could provide more feedback once package arrives
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Their site had inaccurate information. They took my order and confirmed it. Then two day later I got an email that said they were out of stock with no new ship date. I will not be back and I will spread the word about my bad ex[ericen.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    I found exactly what I was looking forward and the quality that I was searching for my son. Thank you!
  • Jun 10, 2014
    found just what I needed and will be ordering many more of these if they come looking like they say they will!
    Jun 20, 2014
    I only ordered three to see what the quality would be. It was perfect and now I am getting ready to order 25 more!!
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Had good discounts for tuxedos and accessories. Only hope that if items do not fix they will issue a full refund as noted in their policy.
    Jun 21, 2014
    tried calling them several times and never was able to get a person on line.Send back items and hope for a full refund.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    I absolutely love this Christening Baptismal tuxedo for my little guy. I love how the measurements were included. I fell in love with this suit as soon as I saw it. I have been looking around at places for a special suit for my special little guy and I have not seen anything that even comes close to what you all have. They very nice outfits (suits) for a very descent price. My little guy is hard to shop for since he is tall for his age. I love the affordability of the items and the wide variety of choices. I plan on buying all his formal wear from Tuxedos Online. It was such an easy and wonderful online experience.
    Jun 23, 2014
  • Jun 5, 2014
    Jun 22, 2014
    Just waiting for the different size to be returned
  • May 29, 2014
    Excellent site Very large selection
    Jun 16, 2014
  • May 22, 2014
    Had trouble locating smaller/slimmer sizes for my teen.
    Jul 2, 2014
    I called Tuxedos online with regard to my need to return items from Order Number: 159454. The customer service regarding this return was friendly & professional. I was asked to send a photo (via email) of the wrong item and explain the reason for each item being returned, which I did, whenreturned 1 Shirt, 1 bow-tie/Cumberbund set & 1 belt, over three weeks ago.I have not received confirmation of receipt of these items or a return on my credit statement.I would appreciate an update and/or conclusion of this issue at your earliest convienience. Thank you