Tuxedos Online Reviews

03/30/2015
Tuxedos Online Ratings and User Reviews. Tuxedos Online is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 109 reviews.
TuxedosOnline offers a selection of tuxedos, vests, or studs and cuff links online at discount prices.

Tuxedos Online Rating

More About Tuxedos Online

Recent Reviews for Tuxedos Online

• Feb 10, 2015
    This a professional company
  • Feb 9, 2015
    I was wowed by their online products.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Wish that this item could have been shipped to a PO Box
  • Feb 8, 2015
    I hope the suit I ordered for my 11 year old husky boy fits... we don't have much time for the event to try some suits so I really hope I got the right size for him. cross my fingers!!
  • Feb 4, 2015
    I have been comparing products and prices for several days online. Tuxedos Online provided the merchandise I wanted at a very good price. I also felt secure ordering from this site.
  • Feb 4, 2015
    I had tried to buy from another on-line site but the site did not perform well. Your site did and so I bought !
  • Feb 3, 2015
    It might be helpful if they carry 100% cotton tuxedo shirts for women. The process in general is frustrating, not with tuxedos online, but to get formal dress-shirts of great quality for women. No site offers them! only the cheap version 60% polyester 40% cotton. Please DO ADD QUALITY TUX SHIRTS FOR WOMEN AND DO PROMOTE THEM, no one carries them! Seriously! a blind spot for retail stores. For business reasons and equestrian-formal events we need them as well, or sometimes we want to sport a tux for gala events...not always the usual dress, but there is no where to buy them!. Now, sum to this the gay/lesbian community that might appreciate it as well. I guess there is a biz opp out there, women are underserved in this area. Tux's are not only worn by men. Times have changed. We will truly appreciate more quality clothing variety!
  • Feb 2, 2015
    Awesome experience looming forward to my shoes
    The prices is great
  • Feb 2, 2015
    this was a great experience in finding Accessories for a tuxedo. It is easy, and the prices are fair.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    I have purchased products from Tuxedo Online in the past and have been quite satisfied with the products.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Unable to buy through several attempts online with paypal and then with the 1888 phone line (disconnected twice). Finally completed online paying with Visa
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Looks good. Will see when it is delivered.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    i like the suits and all the cool stuff you can get. but not how i had to say some about my suit to be told that my suit is not in stock
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Tuxedo online was very fast and efficient
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Great shopping experience. All information was given to me before purchase. There was a variety of options to choose from and ships relatively fast for west coast! :)
  • Jan 11, 2015