Tuxedos Online Reviews

02/11/2016
Tuxedos Online Ratings and User Reviews. Tuxedos Online is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 97 reviews.
TuxedosOnline offers a selection of tuxedos, vests, or studs and cuff links online at discount prices.

Tuxedos Online Rating

More About Tuxedos Online

Recent Reviews for Tuxedos Online

• Nov 27, 2015
    It has a excellent collection of white Shirts
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Ordering on line was easy, especially since the office was closed for the Thanksgiving Holidays. All items and photos were featured in a very organized manner.
  • Nov 25, 2015
    It says we could pay with PayPal but at the end downer give me an option Very shady And very expensive shipping Hate it's
  • Nov 21, 2015
    Awesome in expensive but quality.
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Only problem is that you dont carry the Big and Tall sizes. I had to go with another company to get vest because you dont carry 5 and 6xl in vest. In one selection you didnt even carry 4XL.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    This experience has been very painless!! Thanks for that, indeed!!
  • Nov 19, 2015
    I hav ordered from them before Very happy
  • Nov 18, 2015
    I was only looking for Christmas suspenders when I saw the sidebar showing shoes in my size (14) which are not easy to find so I also bought shoes.
    Nov 27, 2015
    Every thing was just fine and I am satisfied with the service and free shipping.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    I love the items that I've purchased. I felt like I really received quality.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    Website is TOOOO sdlow
  • Nov 15, 2015
    I hope the quality and fit are good. It's hard yo rate a company without receiving the items purchased
    Nov 27, 2015
    I was told that since the tux was nit defective i have to pay shipping andvrestocking fees. I measured my son EXACTLY as instructed to and the sleeves are 4 inches to short! I believe that constitutes a defect, but they didn't agree.
  • Nov 14, 2015
    My first purchase. When I receive the order, I will be better able to indicate the entire experience. The buying experience was good
  • Nov 11, 2015
    Nov 27, 2015
    The shirt was too small, but not returning it because of shipping and restocking fee. One of the button covers had a stone that has fallen out but i can glue it back.
  • Nov 21, 2015
    Thank You-Items arrived just in time for the event
  • Nov 8, 2015
    I Like the tie pen
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Not bad price for a difficult to find product, no local merchant had this exact product.
  • Nov 1, 2015
    Nov 17, 2015
    I was very satisfied with the shipping as it arrived on time and the tracking information was very helpful. I ordered 2 vests and bowties for my sons for a wedding. The bowties were so small. It looked like it was just a one size fits all kind of bowtie. Two different sizes were ordered and the same size bowties for both. On top of the small bowties, the bowties were sewn wrong. The wedding was in a week and I did not have time to return and order new ones. I just had to undo the stitches and flipped them the right way and sewed it back on.