Tuxedos Online Reviews

10/21/2014
Tuxedos Online Ratings and User Reviews. Tuxedos Online is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 89 reviews.
TuxedosOnline offers a selection of tuxedos, vests, or studs and cuff links online at discount prices.

Tuxedos Online Rating

More About Tuxedos Online

Recent Reviews for Tuxedos Online

• Jul 29, 2014
    Very pleased with transactions and wide selection of available items with this company.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    everything was good just the whole shpping deal was a hassle. But everything else seemed good. Has verity but gotta look close what ya buying
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Quality tuxedos for a reasonable price. I recently took my boys to a store but dissatisfied with the service and the quality of the garments. Price was comparable.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    This website is very good. I recommend you shop from here.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    I was fairly unamused that it was not advertised on the website that the camo bow tie that I purchased was out of stock until 9/1. Being that my wedding is on 8/30, that doesn't work. Also, I was told my order was cancelled and I have not been refunded.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Jul 29, 2014
    You mailed a size 10 jacket with the size 8 items. It's a little big, but I'm not bothering to return it. Unsure if I'll get the little blue hankies that come in the jacket. I did purchase them. Otherwise, everything else looked really great.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    love it and love the price just called friends about it.
    Jul 27, 2014
    Loved the tux for oue daughters wedding