Tuxedos Online Reviews

04/25/2015
Tuxedos Online Ratings and User Reviews. Tuxedos Online is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 142 reviews.
TuxedosOnline offers a selection of tuxedos, vests, or studs and cuff links online at discount prices.

Tuxedos Online Rating

More About Tuxedos Online

Recent Reviews for Tuxedos Online

• Mar 14, 2015
    I can't wait to see the tuxedos! I will buy my husband's from you. This year is our 30th anniversary and we are renewing our vows.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Thanks. I look forward to my order!!
  • Mar 13, 2015
    a great total experience
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Merchandise was excellent and very colorful; I enjoyed shopping and will most likely continue to browse your site for future purchases
  • Mar 10, 2015
    It appears to be great. I have not received product yet.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    My boyfriend love the suits
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Have tried to return previous purchase of 2 of the 5 vests I ordered for my quartet. 2 were too small. I waited on the phone for 45 minutes listening to a recording but never got to talk to a person. I could not get a form to return these 2 vests because the msg said that the order had been placed more than 30 days before. Not true. 2 previous emails sent without response. I need the matching vest for our quartet. The above has spoiled an otherwise very positive experience.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Mar 14, 2015
    I like the speed in which the order was sent
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I'm very pleased to find out about Tuxedos Online.com. The quality of merchandise is apparent and the price points are outstanding. I truly appreciate the free shipping on my order that exceeded $100.
    Mar 7, 2015
    I bought a tuxedo for my cruise, but it didn't fit well on me. It is not a fault of the merchandise; I am 6'5" and have a long torso.Customer service was great and helped me with the return and with finding something more suitable for me. Great experience overall.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I am purchasing these tuxedos for my grandchildren and for the bride's nephews who will be in my son's and his fiancé's wedding. Once we see the first 2 tuxedos we have ordered, we will be ordering 3 more! Wedding is at St Regis in Puerto Rico and will be featured in Grace Ormonde's Wedding Style Magazine :)
    Mar 6, 2015
    I ordered a pair of shoes,and days before my event they contacted me to say they did not have my item in stock.
    Very easy to order from. Thank you. LAM
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I hope it make it to me fast I paid a lot of money for one shirt and for it to be here fast like I paid I get married on the 15 of maMarch
    Mar 8, 2015
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Mar 1, 2015
    Tried to chat twice to confirm delivery date. Did not get answer. A day later go email with tracking number.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Can't rate a shopping experience when I haven't received anything or been charged.
    Mar 4, 2015
    Vest was severely folded with creases that were difficult to remove. Store them flat, not all wadded up.