UGG Australia Reviews

08/28/2015
UGG Australia Ratings and User Reviews. UGG Australia is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 642 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2015.
Circle of Excellence - UGG Australia

2014 Winner

UGG Australia Rating

More About UGG Australia

Recent Reviews for UGG Australia

• Aug 28, 2015
    Very happy with the ease of using their website
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I love UGG Australia products. My next purchase will be another purse.
    I love your products
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Producrs are nice but limited collection. Needs variety.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    My daughter & I really love the Ugg product, very comfy.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I rated a low score because I was trying to utilize my gift card and paypal together however, the site wanted to withdraw the total of $186 from paypal when it had already deducted the $132 from the gift card
  • Aug 27, 2015
    It would be nice if I got a promo code occasionally
  • Aug 26, 2015
    UGG prices are pretty expensive, but this will be my 10th pair of shoes from UGG because they last forever and I love all the different styles. Definitely recommend UGG boots to anyone I know. I received my first pair of boots when I was in 8th grade for christmas, and they lasted all the way until my 2nd year in college & that includes wearing them almost every day when it was cold. & in Michigan it is always cold.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    My ugg boots are more than 20 years old and still going strong!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Love UGGS! Wish could be some discounts or coupons could use!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    A little too expensive sometimes. Few deals. Watch out. There are many other ugg-style boots out there coming directly from Australia and made with real sheepskin all the time (not UGGPure). Nonetheless, great shoes and good warranty/return policy.
    The boots are great
  • Aug 25, 2015
    This is a gift to my son. His entire family purchases UGG house slippers and winter boots, every year. I have one pair of UGG boots and love them (gift from my son!).
  • Aug 25, 2015
    ALWAYS WANTED A PAIR OF UGGS. IN FEB. 2015 MY HUSBAND OF 13 YEARS SHOT AND KILLED HIMSELF. HE WAS VERY ILL. I DESERVE A TREAT!, AND NEED TO TRY TO MAKE MYSELF HAPPIER ! SO I AM BUYING MYSELF SOMETHING THAT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED...I AM NOW 59 YEARS OLD! NOW OR NEVER !!!!!! DIANE
  • Aug 25, 2015
    the ordering went fine but the order number is written over the print which makes it impossible to see the order number
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    I love shopping at UGF Australia. There is NEVER a problem! And it is so simple.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I love Ugg footwear!
    Aug 27, 2015
    I enjoy shopping with UGG Australia. The quality of their products are excellent. Sometimes they don't have my size in a certain color which is disappointing, but overall I love UGG footwear.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I was hoping to get a coupon for these boots, but was unable to find one. I assume they are available since the order asked for a coupon code. Also I couldn't find info about weight of boots.
    Aug 26, 2015
    Great looking winter boots. Lightweight, flexible, warm. Run a little small, so some may want to order a half size up to allow for heavier sox.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    It's a beautiful boot and well made, but very difficult to get into. Once you have the boot on, it fits great. I don't want the hassle of struggling with the boot every time I want to wear it which will be very often during the winter months.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    I love boots from UGG Ausraila. I have boots 4 years old that still look new. I live in P.A. USA and we have harsh winters, my feet have never been warmer. I drive School Bus so early in the morning while cleaning the snow from my car UGGs keep me snug and arm. Thanks!