UGG Australia Reviews

10/29/2014
UGG Australia Ratings and User Reviews. UGG Australia is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1494 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - UGG Australia

2014 Winner

UGG Australia Rating

More About UGG Australia

Recent Reviews for UGG Australia

I love uggs
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I own 6 different prs. Love them all. House shoe needed an insert. Had them for ten years. Love the leather house slippers. Love all the boots. Some with higher heels. Do not like the first wide toe ones that came out first WITH A SWADE TOO HARD TO KEEP THEM NICE but wear them anyway. Love the reg smooth leather for up keep. Just plain love UGGS. THANKS FOR THE INSERTS. Thanks for no shipping. Sorry about tax charge. .shipping out of state could be no tax??? Love my UGGS. THREE OF MY GIRLS OWN AT LEAST Four PR. EACH
  • Oct 29, 2014
    The comment section is what sold me on these boots. I was looking for boots that were warm, durable and will stand up to cold winters. The comments were very helpful.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Their ease in returning and good customer service is why I continue to buy from them.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I wish you had cheaper express shipping.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I love UGG. I would buy all of my shoes and boots from them if I could afford it!
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I ordered the same boots last year, that I am ordering again, in a different color. Last year, my daughters toe went through the front of the boot in three months. They were poorly made, in China. You sent a new pair right away, which was great, but the quality of your product is substandard for the prices you are charging. Ugg should be manufacturing in Australia and using higher quality materials.
    I like ugg
  • Oct 29, 2014
    please create website in australia, so we do not need buy UGG in american and we can receive UGG soon
    I love UGG!!!
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Hello. Is my first buy. Thanks.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Site is unclear initially that goods are shipped from the USA & That the prices are in USD
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Ugg Australia has unique, quality, popular, and timely products.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    my grand daughter tweens they love ugg and I was having difficult time find their size very happy to find them at Uggs Australia
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I would have liked to see a temperature rating for the boot I purchased. Other than that, I was pretty satisfied!
    These boots are awesome!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Oct 29, 2014
    Out of all the uggs I have purchased in the past this one would have to be favorite
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Loved the wide selection of kids boots. Wish there was an option to compare. Also, wasn't sure if the boots for boys were the same sizes for girls or if the boots can be unisex. Was extremely comfortable in placing order because of free shipping and free returns. Hopefully, they fit and I won't have to worry about exchanging.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I have just 3 comments. First, I'm really aggravated that you raised the price of these boots $5 since I first saw them online just a few weeks ago. I had to wait till the cost would go on this month's credit card, and I lost $5 because you upped the price. Second,.these are The Most Comfortable and Warm boots I've ever had. I don't intend to ever go through another Vermont winter without a pair. And third the soles don't grip well. I really wish you could add some traction.
    Oct 29, 2014
    Derek Trujillo was not only helpful and knowledgeable, but he was delightful to chat with! I LOVE my Ugg boots and will never go through another Vermont winter without a pair.
  • Oct 12, 2014