UGG Australia Reviews

09/02/2015
UGG Australia Ratings and User Reviews. UGG Australia is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 635 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - UGG Australia

2014 Winner

UGG Australia Rating

More About UGG Australia

Recent Reviews for UGG Australia

• Aug 29, 2015
    FOR THE REVIEWS SECTION - SHOULD WEED OUT REVIEWS THAT MEAN NOTHING. EX. - 'I LIKE THEM' IS NOT A GOOD REVIEW
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I answered "N/A" for a couple of the questions involving satisfaction with the product because, since I just ordered the product and this is my first pair of Uggs, I won't know what I think of the product until I receive it. Thanks!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Very happy with the ease of using their website
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I love UGG Australia products. My next purchase will be another purse.
    I love your products
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Producrs are nice but limited collection. Needs variety.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    My daughter & I really love the Ugg product, very comfy.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I rated a low score because I was trying to utilize my gift card and paypal together however, the site wanted to withdraw the total of $186 from paypal when it had already deducted the $132 from the gift card
  • Aug 27, 2015
    It would be nice if I got a promo code occasionally
  • Aug 26, 2015
    UGG prices are pretty expensive, but this will be my 10th pair of shoes from UGG because they last forever and I love all the different styles. Definitely recommend UGG boots to anyone I know. I received my first pair of boots when I was in 8th grade for christmas, and they lasted all the way until my 2nd year in college & that includes wearing them almost every day when it was cold. & in Michigan it is always cold.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    My ugg boots are more than 20 years old and still going strong!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Not this time
    Aug 29, 2015
    EXCELLENT
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Love, love, love UGG. These prices are very fair for this high end product. Will buy here again and again and tell all my friends
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    I love shopping at UGF Australia. There is NEVER a problem! And it is so simple.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    The tennis shoes are a tiny bit too big
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I love Ugg footwear!
    Aug 27, 2015
    I enjoy shopping with UGG Australia. The quality of their products are excellent. Sometimes they don't have my size in a certain color which is disappointing, but overall I love UGG footwear.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    It's a beautiful boot and well made, but very difficult to get into. Once you have the boot on, it fits great. I don't want the hassle of struggling with the boot every time I want to wear it which will be very often during the winter months.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    I love boots from UGG Ausraila. I have boots 4 years old that still look new. I live in P.A. USA and we have harsh winters, my feet have never been warmer. I drive School Bus so early in the morning while cleaning the snow from my car UGGs keep me snug and arm. Thanks!