UGG Australia Reviews

UGG Australia Ratings and User Reviews. UGG Australia is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 114 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - UGG Australia

2015 Winner

UGG Australia Rating

More About UGG Australia

Recent Reviews for UGG Australia

• Nov 3, 2015
    Love the styles, comfort, and quality.
  • Nov 3, 2015
    There should be discount coupons every now and again with UGGS, and shoe size guide to know if they run small or big. Half sizes would be nice too.
  • Oct 30, 2015
    First purchase. Yet to recieve the product. The purchasing exprience was easy and clear. I liked the free shipping option too.
  • Oct 26, 2015
    Keep it up
  • Oct 25, 2015
    Nov 4, 2015
    Lovely handbag. Loved the dry leaf color--boots match--well, the back part of the boots. Appreciate the dust bag. i would have liked a box to keep it in, but understand I am reviewing the hanbag--roomy,--but not too big, classy, yet casual. Love Uggs!
  • Oct 23, 2015
    you should brng back the knightsbridge line of boots
  • Oct 23, 2015
    Very quick, concise easy to use site - not frustrating
  • Oct 20, 2015
    good quality products for reasonable prices
    Oct 28, 2015
    I love UGG. I buy for myself, my husband and my friends. I love on line shopping with you and how I can track from purchase through delivery.
  • Oct 14, 2015
    I have purchased from Merchant before but this is my first online purchase and it was easy.
    Nov 1, 2015
    great experience
  • Oct 12, 2015
    Cleaning instructions should be included in the footwear descriptions
  • Oct 6, 2015
    I have tried for 3 days to use your web site. It continually was erratic. You need to fix this. I used 3 different computers as well as my phone and I am hoping that this order finally went through.
  • Oct 6, 2015
    Very easy website. Have ordered several times on line. Prices are better online than the store. Great prices on line.
  • Sep 8, 2015
    Excited about my purchase
    Sep 14, 2015
  • Sep 8, 2015
    Sep 18, 2015
    The issues encountered was with tracking my order. Confirmation of shipping and tracking of order was not maintained. I had to reach out to chat on line for the information.
  • Sep 7, 2015
    Sep 20, 2015
    Ugg always has high quality products with an easy to navigate website. I love their sizing chart and shipping is always fast and so far has been free. Thank you!
  • Sep 5, 2015
    I was unclear about currency untill checkout. I was unhappy to pay 75 for shipping.!!,
    Oct 6, 2015
    I was unaware that ugg Australia was in American currency untill the checkout.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Sep 14, 2015
    I spoke to person whitch I do not realize I order the same item twice and he tracked back to the original destination I thank him Twice.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Sep 20, 2015
    I have seven pairs of boots for pairs of slippers three pairs of sandals and that's about it I Love them all only one time did I have to return a boot to get another size
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Have Coupon Codes Available -
    Sep 19, 2015
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Nov 5, 2015
    A great and beautiful boot. Excellent quality.