UGG Australia Reviews

05/21/2015
UGG Australia Ratings and User Reviews. UGG Australia is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1338 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - UGG Australia

2014 Winner

UGG Australia Rating

More About UGG Australia

Recent Reviews for UGG Australia

• May 15, 2015
    was hoping for a coupon.
  • May 14, 2015
    love the shoes! my favorite
    I love shopping at ugg!
  • May 14, 2015
    I shop UGG because of the QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS WE MAY ORDER.The quality is guaranteed. I love the products I buy as soon as I see then.I am also ASSURED that the products will be the right size and that they will Last. Thank You for wanting our opinion.
  • May 14, 2015
    Before this order at this store I wasn't aware of the many children products available. Always on the lookout for my grandchildren.
  • May 14, 2015
    Best boots I've ever owned. Love the care products as well. Free shipping was great!
  • May 13, 2015
    I love UGG. I own so many now that I felt comfortable purchasing it online. We'll see how great the rest of the shopping, including shipment time and all and would like to determine regards UGG Australia Online store. So far so good, well not too bad.
  • May 13, 2015
    I thought shipping was free? Not sure why I was charged $8.00?
  • May 13, 2015
    Please send me coupons, I have three daughters and they love your product as well. Thank you!
  • May 13, 2015
    Never had an Ugg product before, but know of the reputation as being positive. I had prior Cabela's Sheepskin slipper and the sheepskin started to deteriorate, and they were no longer warm , the slipper was only about 4 yrs old. The suede outer part was like new, the sole was showing wear, so I'm hoping with paying alittle more that they wear better. These are comments people made regarding Ugg, that they wear well Thank You Jayne Thoren
  • May 4, 2015
    Ugg should offer free shipping.
  • May 4, 2015
    Thank you UGG!
  • May 2, 2015
    simple and easy to use
    May 13, 2015
  • May 1, 2015
    Thought the shipping charges were outrageously expensive, I offer purchase from surfstitch.com and they offer free shipping to New Zealand, not that I expect that but a flat rate of $75.00 I thought was very expensive and was cross with myself as I went back and ordered another pair and was charged another $75.00, however I love your product and couldn't get what I wanted in NZ.
    May 13, 2015
    May 14, 2015
    I can't even get these slippers on my foot. I have owned this style previously and had to at least 8 years or longer. I am so unhappy with my purchase. These are my absolute favorite slipper. I have sold the rest of my family on this style. I just cannot get a fit anymore from Ugg in my favorite style.
  • May 1, 2015
    I went to your web site to look for something else, and found these! Very Happy... hope they are as nice in person as my boots
  • Apr 29, 2015
    A terrific company and easy to navigate on line. Thank you
  • Apr 28, 2015
    There is nothing that I don't like about this site. I never have a problem finding what I want and it get's shipped quickly. The prices are also good. I like being able to read the reviews before I purchase an item.
    May 15, 2015
    I bought this item for a gift to my daughter because I had a pair for myself and was very pleased with mine.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I could replacement buttons for my boots free after my son's puppy chewed them. I was even more surprised when I received a 5% coupon code. My boots will be fixed soon and I just purchased a new purse! Thanks UGG!
    May 14, 2015
    I was pleasantly surprised to discover that replacemetn buttons were free. I was even happier to receive a coupon for a future purchase, which I used to purchase a new purse.