UGG Australia Reviews

07/03/2015
UGG Australia Ratings and User Reviews. UGG Australia is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 706 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - UGG Australia

2014 Winner

UGG Australia Rating

More About UGG Australia

Recent Reviews for UGG Australia

• Jun 30, 2015
    Please give free shipping for all merchandise.
    Great website but need more variety in women's 12 shoes and wide width as well
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Do you know HOW MANY pairs of your shoes and boots i would purchase if you offered them in a WIDE size? There are a LOT of us wide-feet people out there. I would buy AT LEAST a dozen pairs a year. That's a big increase in sales from the 2-4 pairs of mostly slippers I order from your site now. Don't want a 400% increase in sales? Don't want to serve your customer? Then continue to ignore me. But I think you guys and gals will listen. You seem to be good at that! UGG and Dansko are my two favorite brands, and neither has (yet) added wide sizing to their lines. Wish so much they would!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    As it is still June, I thought my birthday coupon would apply.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    My only complaint is the list of items that were not available for purchase. There were so many. I did not know the item was not available until I looked at the description. I recommend including the item is sold out before clicking on the item.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I like the quality of every boots that i purchase from UGG. Very satisfied!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    online user friendliness is great
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I love UGGs, but I wish they were not so expensive
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Website is easy to navigate
  • Jun 21, 2015
    E rey product Should have middle sizes for example 6.5-7.5-8.5
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    Timely delivery, easy purchasing process, great product.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I love the UGG products. They are well made and are unique. I do find they are rather expensive but their uniqueness sometimes makes up for the price.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I was disappointed that I received the email at 1246 and by 116 everything i wanted to purchase for the inside out collection was already sold out. That was surprising from UGG. I did purchase a pair of sneakers for my daughter but wanted a different style. I do hope I am emailed as soon as the ones i wanted were in so that i can buy the ones i wanted. She doesn't ask for much and we don't have much but I thought for her birthday it would be nice. thank you for your time.
    Jun 29, 2015
    After purchasing these shoes for my daughter due to the fact that the ones I had originally wanted went out of stock within 15 minutes of being announced through email, the ones I wanted became available. It is too hard for me to send back the original ones I purchased. I am very disappointed that I have spent 80.00 on shoes when they were not what I wanted for my daughter. She doesn't ask for much and we don't have much to give. I may try to find an UGG store near us for me to do the return but i'm not sure if they take them.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    This is the second pair of slippers I have had to buy in about a 12 month period. I would have expected better quality for the price I am paying. If these slippers wear out as quickly I will look for another brand. My wife only wears them in the house on carpet and the bottom still looks like new but the part inside where your foot goes had actually deteriorated so much her foot was developing a painful blister and she is going to throw them out. I think you should stand behind the quality of your product and replace them at no charge. I hope someone will call me about this matter, 724-255-9995
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    I haven't received confirmation that the return merchandise has arrived back at UGG. I am awaiting my credit so that I can purchase other UGG products. I own 4 pairs of UGG shoes and love them.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Bought same style slipper several years ago...lining has clumped in one area on right foot - may be my fault since I have Parkinson's Disease and my toes grab on that foot...had 2 pairs of boots which shrunk when dry cleaned after a fire in my home. LOVE your UGGS!!!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    I ordered 2 pairs of shoes. I returned 1 of them because the shoes went on sale after I purchased them and I already have them in another color combo. I may purchase them again because they are a lovely sandal.