UGG Australia Reviews

08/28/2015
UGG Australia Ratings and User Reviews. UGG Australia is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 644 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - UGG Australia

2014 Winner

UGG Australia Rating

More About UGG Australia

Recent Reviews for UGG Australia

• Jun 3, 2015
    I tried to place my order over the phone with a representative the taxes were higher. I had the same items in the cart and the representative gave me a higher total. She said she would wave the shipping but since the taxes were higher I decided to place the order online. I was also under the impression that I would have free shipping, but that was not the case.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Ugg always has a space at checkout for coupons, but I've never or know anyone who has ever received a coupon from Uggs. Most companies place their coupon code on their home page on the website. If Ugg's is not going to offer coupons them that line should be removed because it's misleading.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I was very disappointed no today. On mothers day my son brpught me shoes and they charged him 15 shipping. When i asked for a credit on my account the gentleman was nasty. THe only reason im still buying is that i like the product.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    A lot of problems with the website freezing today. Had to make several attempts before completing purchase.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I know you've heard this a billion and a half times, BUT your shoes, etc., FIT me! They're very comfortable even though I have bad bunions, a high instep and two different sized feet. (Additionally, I've had 3 stress fractures in my left foot - all simultaneously.) You've got quality merchandise and it shows!
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Love shopping with UGG Australia. I always have a pleasant online experience and am continuously satisfied with the products.
    Love UGG slippers...I only buy UGG
  • Jun 1, 2015
    There was no place to indicate that this was a gift, no where to wish Happy birthday and no where to indicate not to show price of article.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I'm sure I saw that it's free shipping - Hmmmm why was I charged $8?
  • Jun 1, 2015
    thank you so much for asap delivery and attention for our bussines
  • May 31, 2015
    Very good experience and the browser was easy to manuever.
  • May 24, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    Product quality is not as good as product previously purchased, therefore not 100% satisfied. However. I do like the style. The size also appear to be slightly smaller.
  • May 22, 2015
    good products
    Jun 1, 2015
    I found the product in Orvis but they sold out. Luckily they told me to try going on line which I did and found then successfully. Both the sneakers and the shoes are very comfortable.
  • May 22, 2015
    Don't remember paying shipping in the past. I have several pairs of UGGs - Love 'Em!!!
  • May 21, 2015
    Shipping should be free!
    Jun 3, 2015
    Eliminate the shipping charges for ALL purchases
  • May 21, 2015
    easy to use
  • May 20, 2015
    I love your products unfortunately had a problem with my credit card.....I could not even contact them ...so it was not your co. I entered another credit card and everything worked.....
    Jun 1, 2015
    I had a problem with my credit card your customer service representative was very understanding and solved my problem...
  • May 19, 2015
    Need to offer free shipping on sale merchandise, even a minimum order price for free shipping on sale merchandise
    Jun 3, 2015
  • May 19, 2015
    Great products!
    Jun 1, 2015
    I love every item I order. My Grand-daughter always looks so cute in everything I order for her.