Ultrasonics Direct Reviews

09/19/2014
Ultrasonics Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Ultrasonics Direct is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 22 reviews.

Ultrasonics Direct Rating

More About Ultrasonics Direct

Recent Reviews for Ultrasonics Direct

• Aug 3, 2014
    I looked for coupon codes and could not find any, if there are some could you have them easier to find
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Seems to be ok. Need to get this first order completed in order to make intelligent comments.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Great customer service!!!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Third purchase. Wish the buttons lasted longer!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Jul 29, 2014
    We had purchased a sharper image jewelry cleaner after the old product went out but it just didn't do the job. The new Ultrasonic is the bomb.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    your price is fair on this product and im hoping it will do the job i bought it for . ive used ultrasonic cleaners before and they work better given the fact the correct cleaner is used
    Jul 28, 2014
    I've had experience with ultra sonic cleaners in the past and considered that company for a purchase but then found this cleaner and I thought it offered better features at a better price in comparison . More bang for the buck.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    They said the machine is usually operated on the 180 setting...but I found I had to turn it up to the max, and run it multiple times to get a piece of jewelry clean. Also, as I was ordering, it said I could get their ultrasonic jewelry cleaning solution and silver cleaning plate ( a must for cleaning silver jewelry). I tried to order these products with the Ultrasonic 4800, but the site would not allow it...I even typed in a note asking about the problem (it didn't matter...it was like nobody saw it , or didn't know what to do about it). Most of our jewelry I S silver, so needless to say...we are not happy.!!!
  • Jul 3, 2014
    probably not their fault but my paypal account was not recognized by my email address and password.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    It was easy and pleasant. I will recommend to my company and friends.Russell Witt
    Jul 8, 2014
    Works Great
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Great customer service, my Ultrasonic Cleaner works very well too! Make sure you clean the grime off the bottom, keep the fluid topped up and it should last a very long time! Thanks guys!
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Haven't received the goods yet so can't properly rate my experience with this vendor or site.
    Jul 3, 2014