UMIDirect Reviews

10/01/2014
UMIDirect Ratings and User Reviews. UMIDirect is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 77 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.

UMIDirect Rating

More About UMIDirect

Recent Reviews for UMIDirect

• Sep 30, 2014
    Great prices, though as previously stated they advertised one price with the black apron, but when I clicked on it and added to cart it was another price. That caused me to wait a day till I could call the company and see what the problem was. She stated that of course the white was the cheapest and I should know that the colored ones were more. But if you will look at item # 1430, there is nothing to indicate that to a first time customer.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Great site and great deals. I'll definitely use UMI Direct again.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Prices were good . At the time I orderd the selection was limited.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    I became concerned at check-out because I had to put my credit info in twice & I didn,t like to do that. I almost cancelled right then.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Easy to find what I wanted with easy check out.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    the extra $5.00 for orders under $150.00 is a bit severe for fixed income people and made my brake lights blink for a while.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I had a little difficulty trying to use our credit when checking out, but with a quick phone call speaking to a very helpful young lady in Customer Service she was able to walk me through it!
  • Sep 21, 2014
    very easy to find my product and order
  • Sep 19, 2014
    my favorite color is black, YOU have no black.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Excellent access and prices
    Sep 29, 2014
    I received the incorrect color. Then in trying to obtain a Return approval number NO ONE would answer the phone nor my emails. Very irresponsible. They ONLY GIVE YOU 5 DAYS for this and then NO ONE is available. Never again.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    It was easy and quick to use this site. I found exactly what I was looking for and was able to check out quickly and efficiently!
  • Sep 18, 2014
    This is my first experience with UMI Direct. It seems like a good shopping venue. I hope my jeans fit and the company keeps having this product.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    A 5 + Stars .
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I liked the fact that you have Big mans stuff.
    Sep 28, 2014
  • Sep 11, 2014
    The item I wanted & ordered was easily available from UMI Direct & not available elsewhere.
    Sep 24, 2014
    My only issue with my order was the length of time for delivery. Ordered ..... 9/11/14 Billed out ....9/12/14 Shipped .....9/18/14 Delivered ...9/23/14 Every other company I deal with is markedly faster than that ....... Walmart .... usually 2 days ( yes, 2 days ! ) & free delivery ! B&H Photo ... usually 2 to 4 days & free delivery. Hard to beat that ! I suspect that the problem lies in that you don't stock the item anywhere ..... You just authorize the manufacturer to ship, as in my case. That burns up a lot of time. However, the item was exactly as ordered, & appeared to be a quality product.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Will comment after I see the product
    Sep 17, 2014
    Very satisfied with purchase and speed of delivery
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Very easy to work with
    Sep 18, 2014
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Sep 18, 2014
    Great prices, fast shipping.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I like the quality of the scrubs
    Sep 20, 2014
    I have spent 300 dollars on umi direct and i plan on spending more money its a good quality
  • Aug 6, 2014