UMIDirect Reviews

UMIDirect Ratings and User Reviews. UMIDirect is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 10 reviews. Last rated on 02/18/2015.

Recent Reviews for UMIDirect

• Feb 18, 2015
    You Should Offer Free Shipping all the time. That is why I would search for the items I need on other sites.
    Mar 13, 2015
  • Jan 28, 2015
    prices were better than other online sellers with the same brands. Checkout was fast and simple
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I'm happy with all the purchases I had done in the past.
    Great site will return Alot of product Good prices
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Please just ship my stuff out soon, Thanks
    Feb 7, 2015
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Easy site to use. Prices are very good.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Feb 5, 2015
    My items would have arrived in a timely fashion if the shipping address was correct. It was not. I had provided the correct address with my order. Need quality control in that area. Also suggest that you provide customer with tracking number on shipments. I had to request after time went by when order should have arrived. About a 6 day delay. Once the issue was discovered your customer service did help resolve the issue.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    So far I have been very satified with the puchase experience however today I had dificulty going back to modify my order I finally figured out I had to go back to the home page to change the order.
    Jan 30, 2015
    I ordered a 2 pair of 33ul stacks and got 32 ul stack still waiting to have theis re
  • Jan 15, 2015
    First shopping experience with UMIDirect...did not know anything about the company. Will be better equipped to rate after the merchandise is received. So far the buying experience has been good, and the value seems VERY good...we shall see.
    Feb 1, 2015
    I was looking for a particular style cap made by Otto...I was able to find the cap, and order 6 caps at a great savings. If in the market agian, I will surely use UMIDirect.