Unbeatablesale.com, Inc. Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Unbeatablesale.com, Inc. Reviews

08/22/2017
Unbeatablesale.com, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Unbeatablesale.com, Inc. is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 59 reviews. Last rated on 07/16/2017.

Unbeatablesale.com, Inc. Rating

More About Unbeatablesale.com, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Unbeatablesale.com, Inc.

• Jul 16, 2017
    Disappointed with the cost of shipping. It was 30% higher than expected.
    Aug 21, 2017
    I did not receive the product, they took my money, and will not respond to my request for help
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Amazing price!!
    Aug 16, 2017
    Very VERY excited about the price!! I was surprised that the price really was "unbeatable"!!!!
  • Jan 07, 2017
    Aug 14, 2017
    It did not work for me so I was going to return it to you. Unused and in the box, but UPS wanted to charge me 68.97 to return it. I said that was way to much. I called customer service and they refunded 10% which I was not happy about but that is what I received so I will be taking my business elsewhere.
  • Aug 13, 2017
    I used the CartRipple app from Youngevity International to buy your product. If I had used a web-based online shopping cart, I would have had more selections from other vendors and paid a much lower price. I'm unhappy about the lack of options in CartRipple. That's not on you. I chose to buy it anyway to test the ordering system. Yours worked smoothly. For what I ordered, your shipping charges are f***ing outrageous. The delivery time had better be prompt.
  • Aug 13, 2017
    I had never heard about this company but found it through the AA Shopping Mall. I wanted to receive AA miles with my purchase.
  • Aug 10, 2017
    The entirety of the experience is dependent on receiving the purchased product complete, unbroken, and on time.
  • Aug 09, 2017
    Best price I could find for the birdbath I wanted. Only issue was website was slow. Other than that, it was great.
  • Aug 08, 2017
    N/A
  • Jul 23, 2017
    backpacks are for my Grandkids
    Aug 08, 2017
  • Aug 03, 2017
    Loved seeing the remaining quantity of the item that I ordered on the site.
  • Jul 02, 2017
    Aug 03, 2017
    I have purchased this product in the store several times. they were out, so I looked on line - found it cheaper and exactly the same. Love this product.
  • Aug 01, 2017
    items do not seem to load well on page; had to copy model number and search google to see exactly what it was
  • Jul 31, 2017
    Looking forward to first order. Thanks!
  • Jul 18, 2017
    Jul 29, 2017
    Placed an order online i ordered the wrong amount. Contacted customer service and order was cancelled. Reordered the correct amount everything worked out perfect.
  • Jul 07, 2017
    Super easy to shop here, quick and affordable!
    Jul 29, 2017
  • Jul 21, 2017
    Jul 28, 2017
    only online store to have in stock the product that I ordered anywhere
  • Jul 25, 2017
    very quick check out
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Easy to use website. Products well defined.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Great site but when I clicked on the View Cart at the top right of the website, it didn't open up the cart. I had to go back to the item, order it again, then update the quantity from 2 to 1 before placing my order.
  • Jul 20, 2017
    I liked everything about the site except when it came to checking out. The (send Order) button was hidden behind a banner and it took me forever to find out